Resource Overlay

Hruberen

Chieftain
I was looking at my in game map, and I was wondering if it was possible to add a new overlay to the strategic map or better yet the regular, that will cast a shade in a 3 hex radius from any luxuries your civ doesn't currently have.

Some other things i'm wondering is when 2 overlays theoretically overlap, if that could be shaded darker/a different color.

Finally, assuming the first 2 are possible, could each luxury cast an overlay shadow of a different colour?

Questions should be in the main C&C forum (and not the Tutorials and Reference sub-forum) - I've asked for this to be moved.

Adding new overlays to the SV map is certainly possible (I've added many), adding them to the 3D map is harder but still possible. Unfortunately, the game only understands certain (very restricted) RGB combinations, so subtle shading is not possible.

If you just want to find all resources you don't currently have access to, try UI - Overlay Resources as that has a check box for each resouce and next/prev arrows to cycle the highlighted ones

Thank you for the response, and sorry for posting in the wrong forum. I will try out that mod.

Top Bottom