1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Resource Redistribution to Cities

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by Mosguito, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Mosguito

Mosguito Chieftain

Well, I never know the mechanism about how those resources being distributed to my cities. It's quite frustrating to see all my health and happiness resources sufficient in Xi'an with 8 population but lack in Hangzhou with about 20 or more in a 3000BC Chinese game.
    I wonder is there anything players can do with such situation. Or any understanding about the mechanism is welcome, too.

2. merijn_v1

merijn_v1 Black Belt

From the changelog:

You should increase the culture in Hangzhou, so it has more culture than cities that do have access to the health/happiness from resources.

1SDAN and Mosguito like this.
  3. Mosguito

Mosguito Chieftain

Surprisingly I never notice that before. Thanks very much.

It's amazing how my gaming issues lasting for years get immediately settled here. XD

1SDAN and Leoreth like this.
  4. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

Another approach to redistributing your resources within your empire instead of having them concentrated in your most cultured city, is to keep multiple copies of the same resource so they are sufficient for your whole empire, instead of trading them away for different resources.