1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Resources icons not showing up

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Shesgar, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Shesgar

Shesgar Chieftain

Well, hello everyone, new around this place (at least as a registered user)

For some reason some resources icon are not showing up, for example I have the technology that shows grapes, rice, wheat and such (fairly early as well) but only grapes icon will appear the rest are simple not there...
    I posted here because this problem came up when I started using C2C mod..

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Shesgar.

2. sp00n

sp00n Chieftain

I sometimes have this issue as well. Try zooming out until the clouds appear and select "all" for the resource type to be displayed with one of the buttons right above the mini map.

I don't know why or how, but sometimes it's set to only display a specific type of resource.

3. Shesgar

Shesgar Chieftain

Thanks Sp00n! I shall try that and see if it works. Haven't tried before.. let's hope it works!

I'll edit or post another message to tell if it works!

4. Yudishtira

Yudishtira Spiritual/Creative

My current game is in vanilla V27. Whenever I come back to it, the Flag Resources button doesn't work, until I turn them on in Globe View. So I would be hopeful going to Globe View will solve your problem too. Good Luck!:)

5. Shesgar

Shesgar Chieftain

Yep! just like you both said it worked... not a game breaking of course but still a hell of a pain looking for resources without that feature haha..

Anyway, thanks a lot people!

Cheers,
    Shesgar.

6. ls612

ls612 Deity Moderator

nevermind, wrong thread.