1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Resources Unavailable

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Questdog, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Questdog

Questdog Chieftain

Why are some resources within my borders not accessible?

I build a mine on Gold resource and make sure it is connected to my capital, but it does not show up as an available resourse.

It seems that resources that are not in the fat cross, yet within cultural boundaries, sometimes aren't accessible. Why is this?

Edit: Also, I don't think rivers ought to connect resources until the appropriate tech is researched. As it is now, rivers connect resources from the get go.

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Warlord

Show a picture. However some resources are visible long before they can be traded. Resources are only available when they can be traded.

Not my experience in general. However I agree that trade via rivers shouldn't happen until boat building.

3. Questdog

Questdog Chieftain

Here's the pic:

pic1.jpg

As you can see, though I have improved the gold resource, it does not show up on my list of resources.

Also, take note of the Ivory resource to the left of my capital. It has no cart path, yet it has shown as an available resource since first improved.

4. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Warlord

Gold becomes available for trade at mining. It wont show up in your list of resources until then.