Resources Unavailable

Questdog

Prince
Why are some resources within my borders not accessible?

I build a mine on Gold resource and make sure it is connected to my capital, but it does not show up as an available resourse.

It seems that resources that are not in the fat cross, yet within cultural boundaries, sometimes aren't accessible. Why is this?

Edit: Also, I don't think rivers ought to connect resources until the appropriate tech is researched. As it is now, rivers connect resources from the get go.

Why are some resources within my borders not accessible?

I build a mine on Gold resource and make sure it is connected to my capital, but it does not show up as an available resourse.

It seems that resources that are not in the fat cross, yet within cultural boundaries, sometimes aren't accessible. Why is this?

Show a picture. However some resources are visible long before they can be traded. Resources are only available when they can be traded.

Edit: Also, I don't think rivers ought to connect resources until the appropriate tech is researched. As it is now, rivers connect resources from the get go.

Not my experience in general. However I agree that trade via rivers shouldn't happen until boat building.

Here's the pic:

pic1.jpg

As you can see, though I have improved the gold resource, it does not show up on my list of resources.

Also, take note of the Ivory resource to the left of my capital. It has no cart path, yet it has shown as an available resource since first improved.

Top Bottom