Resources?

Complex

Chieftain
Just came across this mod and it looks like everything I've ever dreamed of in a Civ game, can't wait to try it out.

I was just wondering if anyone has done any kind of reference sheet for this mod? I'd like to learn more about the new techs/promotions/units/etc... before I start playing.

All I did was read the civilopedia.
Especially the hints section, Zappara put some info there about RoM that was quite helpful:goodjob:.

Heh, the civilopedia did occur to me however, I was @ work this morning when I posted this thread and was hoping for a PDF that I could print and look at thereby at least giving the impression of work being done as opposed to playing a video game in my office :p

Oh well, looks like I'm waiting to get home to do my reading. Thanks anyway, if anyone does have something in a file let me know anyway.

get Salt. With no Salt you cant build the glassmith, with no Glass you dont get observatories.

Watch out for Astronomy, because the Ancient Temples it reveals basically just ruin the plots they appear on.

Isn't it Stone for glassmith requirement?

And yes Salt is very important for health with fishing hut and butchery.

JosEPh

Due to lack of suitable resources for Glassware I used Salt as one ingredient for it as it is closest thing for glass in this mod (that I could think of). Glass is made from soda, lime, silica, alumina, and small quantities of fining agents (e.g., sodium sulfate, sodium chloride). If I had silica or limestone resource in the mod I would swap Glassmith requirements to those. Glassmith requires both Stone and Salt but because it gets abundant later, it can be bought from other Civs if you do not have access to it. Observatory requires Glassware since it has complex mirror/lens systems.

Top Bottom