1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Restart button mod breaks menu.

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by soulsprit, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulsprit

soulsprit Chieftain

I can't find a specific category for mod help, maybe there isn't such a place here. I expected such a thing to be honest.

If this question isn't best suited here where do you recommend me to ask this question?
    I have the Steam deluxe version no R&F.

There is this mod called "restart button" https://www.nexusmods.com/civilisationvi/mods/22/?
    I don't know the exact version number of my game as I haven't checked before installing, which is stupid I know but I can't roll back history. Whatever the latest Steam one is I bet.

My bet it's the wrong version that the mod doesn't support.
    Installing the mod gives a blank main menu screen like this [v]

https://imgur.com/a/Fv6xK

It overwrites the menu files and I haven't backed them up.
    I can make savegame backups and reinstall Civ 6.
    But my real question is how to get this or a alternative mod working in Civ 6. One that works with the latest version on Steam.

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.