Results will come a bit late

Matrix

CFC Dinosaur
Retired Moderator
Hello everyone.

I'm afraid I'm very busy at the moment at home. And because this is the first time I'm making the results for the GOTM for Civ3 it will be a hell-of-a-job. So I'm afraid the results won't come in the first week of december.
Please be patient. :beer:

And don't :nuke: me. ;)

Unacceptable!!!
Just kidding. :D

Is that why I didn't receive any email comfirmation to my submission? And is that why you're not reading your PMs? Or you just have the same "I won't empty my PM box" tendency as Cunobelin Of Hippo. :lol:

Sorry, I have not checked my PM Inbox lately and will do that shortly.

And I've got about 75 submissions so far!!!!

There is no maximum.

There is also a slight problem with the results for this GOTM. Checking the score for each one takes a long time. Much longer than in Civ2. So for the next GOTM one must include his final score and date in his/her e-mail. And I will check only some (the highest scores) to see if the scores given are correct.

But that will be included in the news post when the next submission is posted.

Matrix,

My english is not very good.

I wanted to known if the number of 75 players in a GOTM was the
big number of players that have played in a GOTM of civ II ?

Thanks
LeSphinx

This is the first GOTM I have submitted, I wanted to wait for civ3 :). Anyway, take your time Matrix. You are great to volunteer to do all this. :goodjob: And I included my score, and year of victory in my email. I hope mine is one that you have to verify. ;)

Matrix,

Don't worry , we will be patient.
We know how this excels files take to be done correctly as you did for civ II.

Good luck.

LeSphinx

Hi this is my first post here but I am an old Apolyton user......

I guess you can go there and check some results of their first civ3 game....to get an idea about how "big" a score can be.....;)

Ah, yes. It appears Apolyton stole our idea. Such an honour... :D

Anyway, I've made the ranking, but the results overall are not done yet. I have to make the web pages, find some nice icons for the different type of awards, etc.. Unfortunately (for you), I have a sort of family day tomorrow and I'll probably won't have time to make the results. Expect them done within the next 48 hours. After that, you may start getting angry. ;)

In any case, I've been working for it for about 6 hours or so and it's now 4:30 AM local time. So I really need a nap now. Bye and sorry but thanks for waiting.
:sleep:

Top Bottom