Resynchronizing and Frozen Units...

CDNBADASS

Chieftain
Anyone else getting the "resynchronizing" message at the end of turns, followed by turns going missing, tech's being reversed, units being frozen, etc, etc...

Man, I was REALLY looking forward to playing this game online and so far its been a total bust. For the first week I couldnt find anyone and now that I do the game is all messed up.

Anyone have any hints on how I can remedy this?

Cheers

This had happened to me too. after a resynch a unit or building dissapears. It doesn't happen often though.

I had to change my government again after "resynchronizing" before as well as give orders again to some units. It seems to have a lot to do with the connection between players. So you probably want avoid playing someone half way around the world.

The resynching sucks to be honest. Sometimes you can even lose gold. The way it works though is whatever you've the done the turn before if resynchs will somehow be altered when the resynching finishes. So if you've just rushed something like a building or a unit. Then the next turn you may have lost it and have to redo it all over again. This is very frustrating especially early in the game like if you just get enough money to rush a library and then you resync and it didn't finish and now you've lost all that money. It can really be a pain sometimes. I hope they come out with an update soon. The disconnect losses suck to.

Top Bottom