Returning Civs - Elimination Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kingmaker

Alexander
With R&F about to come out, I think it's high time to revisit our priorities for which civs we want to return the most. I'm frankly surprised that we have not seen more civs from this list of veterans as yet. I've removed any civs that have already come out as DLC or have already been announced for the R&F. As the remaining four civs are announced, I will excise them from this list if needed.

Assyrians 20
Austrians 20
Babylonians 20
Byzantines 20
Carthaginians 20
Celts 20
Danish 20
Ethiopians 20
Hittites 20
Huns 20-3=17 Portrayed in too eclectic a fashion for my taste. Either make them playable barbarians or fashion them a proper city list somehow.
Incas 20
Iroquois 20
Malians 20
Mayans 20+1=21 Their absence, and that of the other American native civs, is starting to be keenly felt.
Moroccans 20
Ottoman Turks 20
Polynesians 20
Portuguese 20
Shoshone 20
Siamese 20
Sioux 20
Songhai 20
Swedish 20
Venetians 20
Zulus 20

Assyrians 20
Austrians 20
Babylonians 20
Byzantines 20+1=21 My favourite civ to play in Civ 5
Carthaginians 20
Celts 20
Danish 20
Ethiopians 20
Hittites 20
Huns 17
Incas 20
Iroquois 20
Malians 20
Mayans 21
Moroccans 20
Ottoman Turks 20
Polynesians 20
Portuguese 20
Shoshone 20-3=17 Never saw the point of them and their city names were funny
Siamese 20
Sioux 20
Songhai 20
Swedish 20
Venetians 20
Zulus 20

As much as I enjoy elimination games, this revival is a little too premature.

It's better to wait for February 15, 2018, which is one week after R&F's release, to resume this game.

Why? If the Cree are in, they won't affect this game. If Georgia is really in as suggested, then that's another one that doesn't affect things. So we're talking maybe 2-3 civs that we might have to remove from play.

Moderator Action: Three posts hived off as a separate thread, as the former elimination game thread should have been locked when that game was completed. As a matter of practice, we don't want the a game repeated in close proximity to an identical game (and this one is identical, omitting only those civs that are known to be actually included in R&F), so this thread is locked for the time being. When enough time has passed, we will entertain a request that this thread be unlocked and this game permitted to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom