Review and Tips of each civilization (Videos)

KAZUY4

Warlord
Still there are a lot of new people how sent me emails or posted comments on Youtube regarding how to play with each civilization. So weekly I'm going to post videos showing how to take advantage of each civilization, etc.

These videos are oriented to the new players.

This week we start with Romans

Romans
Romans 1
Romans 2
Romans 3
Romans 4
Romans 5
Roman Domination Part 1
Roman Domination Part 2

Greeks
This game will be play since the beginning.
Greeks 1
Greeks 2
Greeks 3
Greeks 4
Greeks 5
Greeks 6
Greeks 7
Greeks 8
Greeks 9
Greeks 10
Greeks 11
Greeks 12
Greeks 13
Greeks 14
Greeks 15
Greeks 16
Greeks 17
Greeks 18
Greeks 19

Yep. When I do not have time for a MP I just play Deity

Kazuy, i liked your mega city videos because you started your videos at the start of the game, i would like you to show the start of the games on video

and why did you say i stole your act?

I not sure if I want to show the beginning of the game :) , is like showing a couple of tricks that I use in MP and I do not want to see those techniques against me hahahahaha but anyway I'll do it. PFff that was long time ago and I was Joking Civ :)

I have never been able to win a cultural victory and i only play on king, would love to see you do a cultural victory from scratch.

I have never been able to win a cultural victory and i only play on king, would love to see you do a cultural victory from scratch.

I'll do it later with French then

Updated. First part with Greeks

great videos. but, i hate when the freakin cheating always gets hanging gardens before you on emperor and deity, it makes me mad

More videos posted.

I found the Greek videos very helpful. It altered my mindset when playing the early game. I'm not up to Deity yet, but now I have some idea of what I'm supposed to be doing.

- Gus

Mr. Kazuy04 why aren't you posting any more videos? I've been waiting for other Civs. I find your tutorial very helpful and would want to watch more of your tips.

At the moment I watched some of your videos but didn't like your strategies, so much, by 1450 AD having 110 science per turn only isn't a good tip for new players. With romans you could do much better, and now the mega city strategy can't be used. With chinese I uploaded a video where I had like 2600 science per turn by 1450 AD, and future technology. I had luck having a room to expand, but I have normally about 500 science if others aren't rushers, in that case I would wait, unless I'm using other civs.

About greeks, by 2500 AD you should have at least 100 gold and you should attack barbarians first. Online I don't suggest to take your first villages so late, because if you get free gold only after 10 turns, while the other got it perhaps in 5 turns, you would have many disadvantages.

At the moment I watched some of your videos but didn't like your strategies, so much, by 1450 AD having 110 science per turn only isn't a good tip for new players. With romans you could do much better, and now the mega city strategy can't be used. With chinese I uploaded a video where I had like 2600 science per turn by 1450 AD, and future technology. I had luck having a room to expand, but I have normally about 500 science if others aren't rushers, in that case I would wait, unless I'm using other civs.

About greeks, by 2500 AD you should have at least 100 gold and you should attack barbarians first. Online I don't suggest to take your first villages so late, because if you get free gold only after 10 turns, while the other got it perhaps in 5 turns, you would have many disadvantages.

What difficulty do you play on? I have never been able to reach 2600 science per turn by 1450 AD on Deity, that's ridiculous.

I believe his videos are perfectly able. Getting 100 science per turn is good at 1450 AD, considering your only getting techs that are worth 350 beakers. If you're talking about the mega city strategy, that doesn't work anymore.

As well, how could the Romans do better? Explain how the Romans are any better at teching then the Greeks. Other then the fact that the Greeks start with a Courthouse and Democracy, their teching is the same; it all depends where you build your cities and their placement.

What difficulty do you play on? I have never been able to reach 2600 science per turn by 1450 AD on Deity, that's ridiculous.

I believe his videos are perfectly able. Getting 100 science per turn is good at 1450 AD, considering your only getting techs that are worth 350 beakers. If you're talking about the mega city strategy, that doesn't work anymore.

As well, how could the Romans do better? Explain how the Romans are any better at teching then the Greeks. Other then the fact that the Greeks start with a Courthouse and Democracy, their teching is the same; it all depends where you build your cities and their placement.

I played about 700 ranked games, and play on deity when I want to try a strategy. In 2k games forum they wanted to see the strategy than I made a video, I know it's italian, and you can't understand everything, but it was to know the strategy and if you keep open your eyes you can see in the last step I had about 2300-2600 science per turn

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=A1F2FrXHZqw

At the end I didn't see that there were others pictures needed and then now it finishes before I launch the nuke.

In 1450 you should not attack ennemies with armies of knights but with armies of tanks or artillery. I agree with the comments of MorteEterna

Top Bottom