Revisions working/not working in MP

Yep, weird.. last night I played over 120 turns hotseat with my friend. We just take save in first turn and after that both loaded couple auto saves without problems loading that first turn save first.
Just wondering that can you (or somebody else..) try this on your computer/installation? just start hot seat tiny map and turn 1 try to load 6000bc auto save? For me its always crash..

I want to know if this is just me:) My movement limits problem was cause of mod path, works fine now.

Yep, weird.. last night I played over 120 turns hotseat with my friend. We just take save in first turn and after that both loaded couple auto saves without problems loading that first turn save first.
Just wondering that can you (or somebody else..) try this on your computer/installation? just start hot seat tiny map and turn 1 try to load 6000bc auto save? For me its always crash..

I want to know if this is just me:) My movement limits problem was cause of mod path, works fine now.

I'll try it when I have some time

Started a new game with 3 players, huge map, blitz speed. Turn 137 and 2 OOS until now. There have been wars and lots of fighting with barbarians (30+ units stacks trying to conquer a city - and failing, the city was defended by 8-10 units). So far I don't see any significant difference from a 2 players game. Let's see how the game goes on and if more OOS will pop up. Revision is 1065.

So, turn 240, starting Renaissance; we had 7-8 OOS from the start, I'd say so far so good. Except we had about 10 turns that have been kind of a nightmare around turn 200, but that was probably due to some settings on my pc. We had a couple of freeze and CTD and OOS almost every turn. I think what caused that mess is that I had another civilizationIV.ini file in my My Games folder, and it was conflicting with the correct one which was in my altroot folder. Once I've deleted that wrong ini file, no more OOS for almost 40 turns. By the way, fun game until now with revolutions threatening the strongest player, barbarians the weakest and another civ that declared war on me razing one of my cities and about to raze a second one (of 10 cities total, huge map); dangerous situation here because my AI opponent has arquebusiers while I still have crossbowmen. Time will tell if I can survive to see how the game goes on.

Top Bottom