1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Revolution razing my biggest cities

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Caveman 2 Cosmos' started by Misantropia, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Misantropia

Misantropia Chieftain

Hello, awesome mod!
    I've been letting revolution to get out of hand just to see what happens.
    I receive an ultimatum and refused it, and my biggest 3 cities get razed by barbarians with the wonders inside, but without razing the garisons inside it. Is this WAD? is there some way to save the cities? The wonders?

I mean Athens has been conquered by barbarians and it was not razed. So the barbarian allways raze was not checked :D

Thanks!

2. Nakkimunakas

Nakkimunakas Chieftain

Barbarians never manage to take my cities if I have enough defending units (don't really need too many, having some defencive promotions help alot) on a city. Also having some troops outside city tiles are effective to clean the barbarians up since they don't take damage from the revolt.

3. Misantropia

Misantropia Chieftain

in my case, the city was razed without a fight, during the first turn of the revolt and the garrison was only left damaged over the city ruins, so there was nothing my units could do.