Revolutionary Music

Here is where i would like ideas/links for the music! Please only put music you have on your hard drive and not any music that we have to download (I dont want to open up that can of worms!)

I've got a couple of Cuban songs of the Danzon, Son, Rumba, and Santeria styles, which might make a good theme for Castro. The only problem is, they're all in cda format.

Norseman2 said:
I've got a couple of Cuban songs of the Danzon, Son, Rumba, and Santeria styles, which might make a good theme for Castro. The only problem is, they're all in cda format.

what is cda format? i might be able to convert it with my audio program i use...but i dunno

@fabrysse
if those links are to more french punk, right on! the stuff you put into the second revolution french translation ROCKED!

What about the music from Freedom Fighters computer game... I know one mod that uses them.

I need to get it off the CD and then I can E-mail it to you. I didn't have much time this morning, but now I can browse around for some good programs.

I don't have any of their CDs, but Rage against the Machine is about as anti-US Government as I know of.

i think we could definately use another rage song. but which one? does anyone have anything more obscure by them? and what song should we use for the title screen, if any?

'Sleep now in the fire'?
'the ghost of jom joad'
'testify'
'guerrila radio'

Alright, I got the tracks. BTW, CDex rocks. It's 320 megs in wav format. Do you want me to E-mail it to you?

Top Bottom