1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Revolutions DCM

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Legends of Revolution' started by gunslinger6792, May 19, 2013.

1. gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792 Warlord

Is revolutions DCM the newest version of the game? I have two different versions of the game and I'm not sure which is the newest one. One has a main menu with the 300 Spartans, a civil war rifleman and biplanes flying in the background of the screen. the other version has a shortcut with Che on it and a background screen of what looks like American revolution soldiers. any info or links would be very helpful.

edit. The maps also look different on DCM mainly the planet generator map looks more like vanilla civ4. Also the next war mod for DCM doesn't work quite right. I can't give units orders eg. I can't tell my settler to settle. If this is the wrong place to be posting this someone please tell me.

2. gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792 Warlord

Somebody please say something because if you're waiting someone else to post first it probably isn't going to happen. If what I said was confusing in the original post please point it out so I can try to clarify it.

3. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

Yes, well, I don´t really understand the OP.

4. Chronis

Chronis Warlord

No Revolutions DCM is more of a core that Legends of Revolutions is built around
    You want the one with the Spartans on the opening screen.

5. gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792 Warlord

thanks of the info. I came to civ4 only a few months ago and trying to figure out what does what and who did what is really confusing.