[RFC] 40 Civilization's: Destruction of History 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll just quickly interrupt the Parrot Revolution with a quick update...

We meet the leader Alfred of the British from an exploring British Galley
Spoiler :

An election for the leader of the Apostolic Palace! My vote is for Rome, because they are still alive and stable somehow :thumbsup:
Spoiler :

Athenai completes the Colosseum! Why wasn't it completed in Mykenai? Because they are currently being overrun by parrots...(And Barbarians)...and more parrots
Spoiler :

Aligning with Izzy and Alfred, Caesar becomes the resident of the Apostolic Palace
Spoiler :

This causes Spain to declare war on France for no apparent reason
Spoiler :

Kroisos, a parrot Great Merchant, is born in Mykenai. We settle him in Mykenai to deal with the parrots provide extra food and money to Mykenai
Spoiler :

We meet Ragnar, who looks like he wants to kill me. Understandable, considering how he's asking about our unprotected coastal cities. Sorry, Ragnar, but our coastal cities are currently being overrun by parrots
Spoiler :

We refuse to let Olbia side with the Russians! This shall be our revenge for your overrun victory last time!
Spoiler :

This makes Ragnar angrier than before
Spoiler :

Our awesome team of crossbowmen and a swordsman take over our city of Olbia
Spoiler :

We decide to make some friends by dragging Germany in the war
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, our Horse Archer demonstrates his abundance of fighting skills
Spoiler :

Portugal is born! You remember Portugal, right? My trusting and loyal vassal's and my best buddies!
Spoiler :

Rome would like the war against France to cease. Since I'd like everyone to jump in on a war that is not on France, I say "yes"
Spoiler :

A clean sweep causes the peace horn to go off
Spoiler :

Sailor's have spotted an abundance of whales! Unfortunately, these whales have spawned out of the area of Mykenai and Megara. It seems like these whales are trolling me.
Spoiler :

Not to be dejected by the Troll Whales, we found the city of Olympia. If you want to think it of this way, then that mountain north of the city can be called Mount Olympus. The god's most obviously live there.
Spoiler :

Hippokrates is born in Mykenai to help out with our parrot problem help with our intelligent research about parrots the compass
Spoiler :

Yay! We meet Portugal! Come, my friends, and become my vassal again!
Spoiler :

Ethiopia decides to become our friends by attacking Russia on their own free will. Meanwhile, my exploring horses find that Rome have taken over a Viking city, which used to be a French city. The Spanish also seem to have taken a French city
Spoiler :

Cos RFC is superior to all other mods is my guess.

RFC is a good mod.

why does Yoshi update this but nothing else?
Because I played this on my laptop, where I am studying at...*cough*...and everything else is on my desktop, which I only have access to on Friday's and the weekend.

BUT SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! 2 MORE DAYS!!!

Yoshiegg737 said:
Sailor's have spotted an abundance of whales! Unfortunately, these whales have spawned out of the area of Mykenai and Megara. It seems like these whales are trolling me.
Spoiler :
Oh, that's great! Absolutely hilarious! I did not know that actual Resources could spawn, but it is rather lame that they would spawn outside of your Cities' fat crosses.

It almost makes you want to have a smaller Cultural influence on the world, just to increase the chances of Resources spawning within your Cities' fat crosses. Almost. I mean, it is only a Whale Resource, which has a relatively small window of usage in most games.

Don't worry people! the resistance will fight the parrots till death!
FOR MYKENAI! FOR TROLLWHALES! FOR THE PIZZA!!!!

I officially make Duke of Britain chief advisor of Civ 4 S&T because I’m king now and blah blah blah.

:D

sorry, i have a wierd comedy:blush:
I dont even remember what that was supposed to mean anymore:confused:

I think you tried to quote him and commented on how funny the story(ies) were that you had a seizure because of laughter... but correct me if I'm wrong :p

I think you tried to quote him and commented on how funny the story(ies) were that you had a seizure because of laughter... but correct me if I'm wrong :p

hey i remember now
yep, you're right

:smug:

I'm glad that the parroty outbreak has ceased for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom