[RFC] 40 Civilization's: Destruction of History 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that the parroty outbreak has ceased for the time being.
When the queen of evil is not even on your side, it is pretty hard to succeed with rampant chaos and hostile takeovers. I wonder if anyone would notice if you changed your Location to "up oars!"

So, Yoshi, is summer "here" for you now? Shall we expect updates from every thread of yours soon or are you going to have a summer job?

It's Queen of Darkness, that you very much.

So, Yoshi, is summer "here" for you now? Shall we expect updates from every thread of yours soon or are you going to have a summer job?
Oh yeah, no job for me, I've got all the time in the world aside to do updates aside from playing SP Civ, hanging with friends, playing video games, playing video games with friends...uhh...update soon? :D

Let's start this update with some action! ACTION!!! We begin with lots of action as the Russian capital of Moskva is captured by me :D
Spoiler :

The city is then promptly recaptured by the Russians...as an Apostolic Palace vote comes up about whether the war against Ethiopia should stop
Spoiler :

So we retake the city of Moskva
Spoiler :

The war against Ethiopia is stopped, but that doesn't seem to matter. The recapture of Moskva drags the Russian Tsardom into a revolution. VICTORY!
Spoiler :

The brief period of peace allows Athenai to finish building the Mausoleum of Maussollos
Spoiler :

Then Turkey spawns...with an army that is both twice my size and more advanced. :help:
Spoiler :

Byzantion falls easily to the advanced warriors. But, I refuse to switch civilizations this time :smug:
Spoiler :

But as usual, Mykenai is completely unaffected by the Turkish disaster. The peaceful and happy citizens of Mykenai, who have never seen a war before, build the Wat Preah Pisnulok
Spoiler :

When in trouble, you can always rely on Ethiopians
Spoiler :

I manage to fight off the technology gap between newly founded civilizations to come in second on the list of most advanced civilizations
Spoiler :

The great people producing does not stop in Mykenai. Another Scientist is born.
Spoiler :

But the citizen's of Mykenai feel the need to conduct Civil Unrest due to boredom
Spoiler :

This makes them run over to the nearby mine and blow it up
Spoiler :

The valuable tech of Optics is finished. I sense some new world explorers coming on!
Spoiler :

And Mykenai get's another great scientist
Spoiler :

The Holy Roman's continue to clean up the scraps of Russians
Spoiler :

The fighting causes a great general to be born in the correct city this time. He will surely be used to create an offensive stack
Spoiler :

Ethiopia attacks the Arabians as the city of Argos is founded west of Mykenai
Spoiler :

We finally meet the Mayans! My good friends! Unfortunately, it seems like we are the first ones there. A war immediately breaks out, but he's still pleased about it.
Spoiler :

I don't really want to destroy the Mayans, but I decide to raze his capital city to help with the...clutter. Hey, I'm doing him a favour here!
Spoiler :

It's Queen of Darkness, that you very much.
Oops, my apologies, Queen of Darkness.

Hey, who turned out the lights! Wait a minute... the light switch isn't even working--it feels like a cloak of pure darkness! Hmm, it seems that she still hasn't forgiven me.

I guess that means that you won't be changing your listed Location? ;)

The city is then promptly recaptured by the Russians
:lol:

And Mykenai get's another great scientist
That's quite an awesome City, despite any problems created by the Civil Unrest.

We finally meet the Mayans! My good friends! Unfortunately, it seems like we are the first ones there. A war immediately breaks out, but he's still pleased about it.
That's a pretty powerful Caravel, delivering a ton of ground troops in one fell swoop! Optics really seems to be the "go to" tech for success in this Mod.

I second Gruekiller, DESTROY THE TURKS! KILL THESE DAMNED BASTARDS!!!! THEIR EXISTENCE IS A INSULT TO CIVILIZATION!

No, conquer Rome!

Destroy the Turks!

Wait, when'd Takhisis get here? :D

You can always switch to america :p
Have the safavids spawned? (the new Persian civ)

I'm glad that the parroty outbreak has ceased for the time being.

hmmm that reminds me of something.....:mischief:
neh nvm :p :lol:

EDIT: Missed the last page :facepalm: *inputting quote*

Capture the Mayans and assimilate them into your culture:D

No. Mayans were Yoshi's vassals every other story, i dunno why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom