RFC DoC Expansions

merijn_v1

Black Belt
Now more and more people create modpacks, it can be difficult to keep track of every expansion. Here is a list of all expansion packs for RFC Dawn of Civilizations.

New civs:
Sweden
Spoiler :
Adds the Swedish civilization to the game.

Available for SVN revision 737
Created by myself

Modern Greece
Spoiler :
Adds Modern Greece to DoC.

Available for SVN revision 752 and v1.11
Created by Qiu

Ming Dynasty
Spoiler :
Adds the Ming Dynasty to the game.

Available for v1.11 (English and Simplified Chinese)
Created by by tanxishichao (Chinese forum)
Hosted by soul-breathing

Canada
Spoiler :
Adds the Canadian civilization to the game.

Stand alone mod
Created by srpt

Australia
Spoiler :
Adds the Australian civilization to the game.

Available for SVN revision 540 and v1.11
Created by Novicenoble

Zulu/Afrikaner
Spoiler :
Adds the Zulus/Afrikaner.

Under construction. No download yet.
Created by Novicenoble

The Golden Horde (Tatar Civilization)
Spoiler :
Adds the Golden Horde to the game.

Available for SVN revision 752.
Created by Qui.

Other Expansions:
2nd UU/ UB
Spoiler :
Gives every civ a second UU/UB

Available for SVN (rev 779 and onwards) and v1.12
Created by myself

Dawn of Man screen with images
Spoiler :
Alternative Dawn of Man screen. An unique image for each civ is shown as background for the Dawn of Man texts.

Available for all versions. (Compatible with every new civ as well)
Created by myself

Stabilitymaps in Info Advisor
Spoiler :
A modcomp that gives access to the stabilitymaps from within the game.

Available for all versions.
Created by myself

Expanded Great People Names
Spoiler :
This is a modmodmod that includes extra and more accurate Great Peoples' names for certain civilizations - civilizations which are popular and/or capable of spawning a large number of GPs in UHV play.

Original creator: iOnlySignIn
Current developper: Tomorrow's Dawn

Historical colours
Spoiler :
Alternative colours for civs.

Created by Citis

Expanded Dynamic Civ Names
Spoiler :
Expands the pool of dynamic names for each civ.

Original Creator: iOnlySignIn
Current developper: Hippo8085

Master Map
Spoiler :
The Master Map Thread is both a suggestion thread, a discussion thread, a research thread, and a modmodmod for improving Rhye's terrible mapmaking skills.

Created by Royal Tenenbaum, Citis

New mods:
DoC Alternate History
Spoiler :
The goal of this modmod is to expand on the alternate history capabilities of DoC.

Seperate mod.
Created by mrrandomplayer

Thanks for doing this! It's about time with all the modmods that have sprung up recently.

What about DoAH?

This should definitely being stickied.
Expanded Dynamic Names are missing though.

Er...Australia not available for rev.740 but for rev.540, just the same as v1.11

And also tanxishichao has created Mamluk(respawn for Egypt) and Austria(respawn for Holy Romen, just for 1700AD, haven't debug in 3000BC and 600AD), I'm asking him if I can post them in CFC.

Er...Australia not available for rev.740 but for rev.540, just the same as v1.11

And also tanxishichao has created Mamluk(respawn for Egypt) and Austria(respawn for Holy Romen, just for 1700AD, haven't debug in 3000BC and 600AD), I'm asking him if I can post them in CFC.

Thanks, fixed.

Please do. I'm sure many other want to play as the Mamluks as well.

Master Map Thread

Added it in OP.

@ Modmodders.

As v1.12 is out now, I expect new releases of most expansions. It can be hard to keep track of each new release, of I appreciate it if you give me a notice of an update in this thread. (also for future updates)

@ Leoreth
Maybe it's useful to sticky this thread.

I plan to reorganize the sticky section. However, I do not want to have too many threads there or it starts to defeat the purpose. Would you mind if I integrated your post into a general index thread? It would remain available for you to edit.

Okay, can you make a new post with the same content as the OP? I will then merge that post into the Forum Thread Index.

Yes, thanks. Let me do my magic.

I'm a little bit lost on the new civilization modmodmod things. Does it mean that I can only choose 1 civilization that I want unless I combine the files using some kind of programming tool? Is it possible to instead just later putting everything in 1 modmodmod and let the non-programming player to choose to enable/disable which civilization modmodmod he/she like?

Yes, because adding a new civilization requires a custom DLL. Unfortunately, merging two civilization modmods takes roughly the same amount of work as adding a new civilization itself, and merge tools are often of little help.

Top Bottom