RFC Europe Stability Cheat

beh0lder

Chieftain
Hello! long time reader, first time poster
In standard RFC (as well as in doc) there is an option to manually increase player's stability (shift+alt+q to enable the mode and shift+alt+s to gain 10 stability points). But it doesn't apply to RFC Eu afaik.

I tried adding this code to Python
Spoiler :
if ( eventType == self.EventKeyDown and theKey == int(InputTypes.KB_Q) and self.eventManager.bAlt and self.eventManager.bShift):
print("SHIFT-ALT-Q") #enables squatting
self.rnf.setCheatMode(True);
CyInterface().addMessage(utils.getHumanID(), True, con.iDuration, "EXPLOITER!!! ;)", "", 0, "", ColorTypes(con.iRed), -1, -1, True, True)

#Stability Cheat
if self.rnf.getCheatMode() and theKey == int(InputTypes.KB_S) and self.eventManager.bAlt and self.eventManager.bShift:
print("SHIFT-ALT-S") #boosts stability by +10 for the human player
utils.setStability(utils.getHumanID(), utils.getStability(utils.getHumanID())+10)
gc.getPlayer(utils.getHumanID()).changeStability(10) # test DLL
but it doesn't work.
So is there any way to manually increase a player's stability? Sometimes I like to play crazy games like Polish Jihad on England and i'd hate losing the game due to collapsing.
May be there is some tinkering i can do with python or WB?

The best I can think of is rushing manor houses/castles/courthouses/night watches in your cities with Great Engineers, since each raises your stability by 1.

I don't know for sure if it will work, but you can try this:

Code:
                #Rhye - start debug
                eventType,key,mx,my,px,py = argsList

theKey=int(key)

if ( eventType == self.EventKeyDown and theKey == int(InputTypes.KB_Q) and self.eventManager.bAlt and self.eventManager.bShift):
                        CyInterface().addMessage(utils.getHumanID(), True, con.iDuration, "EXPLOITER!!! ;)", "", 0, "", ColorTypes(con.iRed), -1, -1, True, True)

#Stability Cheat
                if self.rnf.getCheatMode() and theKey == int(InputTypes.KB_S) and self.eventManager.bAlt and self.eventManager.bShift:
                        utils.setStability(utils.getHumanID(), utils.getStability(utils.getHumanID())+10)

I assume you changed CvRFCEventHandler.py to try it?

I don't know for sure if it will work, but you can try this:

Code:
                #Rhye - start debug
                eventType,key,mx,my,px,py = argsList

theKey=int(key)

#Stability Cheat

I assume you changed CvRFCEventHandler.py to try it?

Yes, I tried adding it to handler, but it didn't work

Actually I'm planning to add a stability cheater in the WB, it's on my todo list for quite a while now
It's rather low priority though

Actually I'm planning to add a stability cheater in the WB, it's on my todo list for quite a while now
It's rather low priority though

First things first, thank you for the amazing mod!
But as of now there is no way to manually increase my stability, right?

Top Bottom