[RFC Marathon] Realpolitik America

I would like to join micbic's party, the Survivalist American Movement party.

I might cast my second vote at a later time, seeing as how there is no other party I feel I should aid at this time.

My votes go on SAM, and BTP.

I vote for the SAM party, can I vote only for one party or must I vote for another as well?
If I have to vote for another then I'll support my party leader's vote and vote for BTP as well.

You don't have to, but voting for another party is considered a move of goodwill, and will possibly help in a future coalition ;)

I vote for the American Hegemony Party. Our favorite civics are Nationhood and Police State.

I also vote for the Boston Tea Party.

Regretfully, I step down in participating in this Realpolitik. My time in pretty limited, and I feel that I can only handle one Realpolitik in terms of actually trying. I suppose I could just vote every once and a while, but to me its either stepping down and in essence quitting or full force. I can't do full force, so I am stepping down.

Doesn't mean I won't be lurking from time to time:D.

OK, I will vote for SAM and the BTP as well.

Would the BTP like to form a coalition with the AHP? We both support the military and conquest, nationalism, and want the Middle East. Our parties have a lot in common.

Top Bottom