1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RFC marathon without the collapse of civilization

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by Bafom, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Bafom

Bafom Chieftain

Hello!

First i want to say sorry for my english, rarely visit abroad to practice.

I was wondering, how would progress civilization, if they will do not have danger risk of collapse from expansion or unstable economy. And I found the tread somewhere, which had a few (can not remember exactly how many) files, which replaced the original, I was able to play rfc without collapse to independent states and solo capital. Then i was find that tread, where i can build my civilisation many many longer than ever.

=Added afret typing all letter=:
    I found that: files to play without stability here.

So, maybe someone, who can understand me and know, what need to change in files, can combine epic/marathon rfc and rfc whitout stability in one addon/mod? If i just copy that files game dont want to load mod.

I'm really trying to find different changes between files by myself, but there is to many to understand, what really need to change.

Thanks, if you read to the end.

2. Terxpahseyton

Terxpahseyton How much Parmesan to put on your umbrella?

A bit late, sorry my friend, but here Leoreth explains how to prevent any collapses. Still works, just tried it. And it is a lot of fun :)