RFC on drugs?!

Airrifle4894

Chieftain
LOL, I was playing 600 AD game and America was stuck on 165 turns. So I go to the 3000 BC start, so when it said Turns 11 it then said - Qin Shi Huang wins a historical victory. So I click 'Wait... Just... One... More... Turn...' and then it later changed to ' wins a Historical victory.' So when it finally reached 1775 AD I spawned aye? But this is where it gets weird.
I teleport to Antarctica, only unit I possess is a Catapult, I go to world builder and I see some wacky stuff. Not too bad I guess, I mean, at least England is on Australia and the Netherlands is on South Africa and Brazil and South America are getting colonized. (Finally Arabia doesn't colonize America), so I see the English are the only settlers on North America, but then I see red on Mexico, so I thought Tenochtitlan was conquered by English or something to become Mexico City. Well it wasn't, but other cities were, with still Aztec names. So I go to listen to the great theme music when it turns out to be Byzantine music of Justinian I. Needless to say kiddies, Italy settled on Mexico.
Any assistance guys? :p

Your file might be corrupted. Try download RFC again or update to the patches....?

I don't understand any of this bloody mod stuff, all I was asked to do was to download the crappy update and move it in to the mod folder under rfc. I've done that. Now I can't play the unlocked ver. properly only the normal version.

Or was this a prank or a virus. I'm not sure. From now on, I'm not going to download random mods with strange publishers.

It's hard to see what you actually did to cause these problems.

1) are you on BtS 3.19?
2) if so, go to Beyond the Sword\Mods\ and delete the Rhye's and Fall folder. Then download the latest version of RFC here and then unpack the RAR file into the Mods folder.

3) Swearing doesn't help you find people who want to help.

yeah, file's probably corrupted. there was a thread or two somewhere where people said they had this problem, but i never have.
i also don't think i've ever seen arabia ever even touch america when i didn't have something to do with it.

anyway, search for rfc, delete any folders, and reinstall the updated version. it's not a prank or anything.

Top Bottom