Rhye´s and Fall of PBEM

PBEM games with ONLY 1 human player become hot seat games.

I set everyone as an human, so it has to be something different.

The latter.

^^ Do you keep track of how many people signed up for this game? :crazyeye:

It only starts as 4 and will go fast because chances are high that at least a few players will get killed and then need to re-spawn as a later civ. There will be slow times, but thats how PBEM goes!

Now hurry up and get to the Mayans spawning! :lol:

I cannot believe no one took Rome!

P.S. Let's see how long will it take for 4 players to get to turn 84 :crazyeye: My first 60 turn PBEM game lasted almost a year but that was Earth 2010...

^^ Do you keep track of how many people signed up for this game? :crazyeye:

Of course, I'll only say something if someone wants a civ that's already taken.

Now hurry up and get to the Mayans spawning! :lol:

Hey, it's not my fault Kiwitt takes like forever.

I neither. :crazyeye: I think it's because everyone is too scared of you controlling Carthage. Well if worst comes to worst either Greece or Persia will kill me in time so I can take it and pwn you once again. :lol:

P.S. Let's see how long will it take for 4 players to get to turn 84 :crazyeye: My first 60 turn PBEM game lasted almost a year but that was Earth 2010...

It shouldn't take that long. Ancient era turns are super fast. Earth 2010 was mdoern era with a lot of complexities. Its a lot harder to find 2 hours to play 1 turn than it is to find 5 minutes to play an ancient age turn.

Someone will take Rome... if not, then maybe I will! I don't know if I can wait for the Mayans anymore. I'm breaking my own rule, but who cares right? why not overwhelm myself with turns :lol: I'm sure I will lose in a few of them within the next year anyway!

Today is the beginning of civilization, for it was on this day that the glorious city of Babylon has been founded. May the gods grace their blessings on her so that she will stay for eternity.

GPS

And GPS again! Unfortunately my suspicion seems to be correct and I do start at war with the Independents. :sad:

And GPS again! Unfortunately my suspicion seems to be correct and I do start at war with the Independents. :sad:

How do you know that? I mean you declare on the the moment you try to cross their borders, but other than that -- how can you interact with them on Turn 2?

How do you know that? I mean you declare on the the moment you try to cross their borders, but other than that -- how can you interact with them on Turn 2?

Babylon can see them from the start.

Also, Knoedel, didn't I tell you in our test game that Babylon starts at war with the independents!!! YOu didn't believe me!

I see two tiles of Sur´s culture on turn 2. I selected my one Warrior, held the right mouse button and hovered the cursor over the coastal forested hill. The shown path went through the other tile of Independent culture I could see from it, while if I was at peace with them it would have gone through the tile one north of that.

Also, Knoedel, didn't I tell you in our test game that Babylon starts at war with the independents!!! YOu didn't believe me!

In my defense, it seemed more realistic at the time that you just had no idea of how RFC worked and the difference between Independents and Barbarians than you being right about this. :p

Alright, who has the turn?

Top Bottom