Rhye´s and Fall of PBEM

GPS turn 10.

Huzzah! Babylon´s population has been doubled!

GPS to methinkso

A Barbarian city is uncovered nearby, Egypt and Ramesses agree its location is not In a prime location for the taking, so plans are underway to Raze it

BTW, by T51, Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) will have a free settled GProphet because of the Temple of Solomon. Thus it is better to wait before capturing it. Also, try to bait archers out with warriors. It works well, especially with WChariots ability to move freely on deserts (to avoid scaring the archers to retaliate those warriors).

BTW, by T51, Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) will have a free settled GProphet because of the Temple of Solomon. Thus it is better to wait before capturing it. Also, try to bait archers out with warriors. It works well, especially with WChariots ability to move freely on deserts (to avoid scaring the archers to retaliate those warriors).

Are you sure you aren't talking about DoC? AFAIK that's not how it works in Vanlla RFC.

And turn 11 is off! Sorry for the delay.

I´m still at war with the Independents, so no Workers for me yet.

Off we go with turn 12! I finally started to build my first Worker, much later than I would have liked to, but what am I supposed to do with these damn Independents surrounding me? I have a Warrior 1 turn until completion atm which I will finish after the Worker if no enemy troops enter my borders before that..

Hammurabi are you setting a tone for this new age? Workers to be a builder rather than Warriors for waring.
Egypt or I should say Ramesses II says do not chase 2 camels because they will both get away. When your Warrior dies in battle, remember his training was stopped. Will an Ancient curse be on you for changing the corse of Babylonia History :yup:

I know what I am doing thank you very much, why don´t you go and build a giant heap of rocks to bury your wife-cum-sister-cum-daughter under?

Kiwitt? You still with us?

oops !! too many games ... forgot to do this one :(

Don´t sweat it, I stalled another game for a whole month for no good reason. :lol:

So, um, when can I expect it?

Top Bottom