MalayanGamer

Prince

What if we Combines Rhye's and Fall Europe, Asia and Classical World into one mod?

Well that's the idea that i wish someone will made a Rhye's and Fall: Eurasia

Why you want to do this?
Because i really want a mod about Ancient Eurasian civilization but sadly i don't know how to modding or anything so i let you to decide and make for yourself to anyone enjoy.

List of Civilization that i want in this modmod
:gp:Persians
:gp:Romans
:gp:Han
:gp:Song
:gp:Greek city States (Athens, Sparta, Epirus)
:gp:Korea
:gp:Holy Roman Empire
:gp:Byzantines
:gp:Moor
:gp:England
:gp:Scotland
:gp:Wales
:gp:Franks
:gp:Kievan Rus
:gp:Mongol Empire
:gp: Muscovy
:gp:Ottomans
:gp:Spain (Castille, Aragon, Leon, Navarre)
:gp:Portugal
:gp:Austria
:gp:Hungary
:gp:Egypt
:gp:Macedonia
:gp:Papal States
:gp:Lombardy
:gp:Prussia
:gp:Ming
:gp:Qin
:gp:Jurchens
:gp:Ayutthaya
:gp:Srivijaya
:gp:Mughals
:gp:Maurya
:gp:Vijayanagar
:gp:Chola
:gp:Majapahit
:gp:Khmer
:gp:Croatian
:gp:Serbian
:gp:Moldova
:gp:Wallachia
:gp:Sweden
:gp:Norway
:gp:Denmark
:gp:Lithuania
:gp:Poland
:gp:Aksum
:gp:Ethiopia
:gp:Babylon
:gp:Assyria
:gp:Carthage
:gp:Kushan
:gp:Tocharians
:gp:Italian City states (Venice, Genoa and Florence)
(And others)

The timeline will be 2000 BC to 1960 AD

I hope someone make this modmod and tell a suggestion and ideas for this modmod.
:spear:

Last edited:
Its a good idea. But it would be a huge amount of work, and generally there are very few new mods being started in civ 4 these days. I would be surprised (though pleased) if anyone was able and willing to make this happen.

Hmm, I think if it’s focused on the Silk Road the map should probably cut off Westward at Istanbul?

Personally I would say having it a bit smaller would make it able to have more focus on Silk Road mechanics, and I don’t think Western Europe would add much to that. My idea for this mod would be cutting off at either Istanbul or the Adriatic and having the timeline be from 0 AD to 1700. This would allow more focus on the Silk Road on not make it practically RFC : Eurasia

Also there should be more central Asian civs in a Silk Road focused game: Kushans and huns etc

Personally I would say having it a bit smaller would make it able to have more focus on Silk Road mechanics, and I don’t think Western Europe would add much to that. My idea for this mod would be cutting off at either Istanbul or the Adriatic and having the timeline be from 0 AD to 1700. This would allow more focus on the Silk Road on not make it practically RFC : Eurasia

Also there should be more central Asian civs in a Silk Road focused game: Kushans and huns etc
Actually my intention is to make a civ game about Eurasia and North and East Africa. Maybe i should rename this

Top Bottom