1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhye's and Fall of Asia - RFCA

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by Black Whole, Feb 9, 2010.

1. adhiraj.bose

adhiraj.bose Chieftain

Ok thanks about that. In the meantime, would the Chagtai UHV work on the version as it is ? And aside from that, which are the Steppe empire that one must destroy or vassalize as the Ming ?

2. 2phunkey4u

2phunkey4u West-Eastern Divan

Never tried that, but I guess it's Jurchen, Mongols, Göktürks (if still alive).

3. adhiraj.bose

adhiraj.bose Chieftain

I just gave it a second shot last night. The Mongols got overpowered and I had to fight till 1441 to conquer mainland China. the Jurchens got overpowered too and surrounded me in all four directions. Which made UHV 3 impossible. the Mongols died out though once I took out their Chinese cities and the Gokturks respawned *( second time this happened in a game ) and I promptly vassalized them. But, in an earlier game I vassalized the Gokturks and destroyed the Mongols and Jurchen *( conquered their territory ) and the goal didn't click. Why ? I thought Tibet is included.

4. civ-addicted

civ-addicted Chieftain

I checked the code (this UHV goal was written by the previous commander-in-chief):
    "Steppe civs" are Mongols and Jurchen. "destroy" is the same as "conquer" in RFC, so you need to have more plots in their core than they do, or destroy them and own at least one plot in their core.
    Claryfing the text is the least i can do :)

(If you have more questions, let's rather use the v1.3 thread)