Rhye's and Fall of Asia - Version 1.1

Is the Aral Sea on the map?
If it is,then Bam is on the map too.
If it is not,Bam is not on the map and Arg-e-Bam should not be included.

And this:

:lol:
And Hayam Wuruk has no diplomusic,when I contact him I hear nothing.

Satuk of the Dali Kingdom?
Dali Kingdom=Kingdom of Nanzhao?

Why do the Zhou start so early?
Were are the Xia and Shang Dynasty?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0087.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0087.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 624
  • Civ4ScreenShot0088.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0088.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 581
Is the Aral Sea on the map?
If it is,then Bam is on the map too.
If it is not,Bam is not on the map and Arg-e-Bam should not be included.
Deja vu?
I thought we had that discussion already ;) Bam is a few km off the map, It's a resprestion if Parthian presence etc.
As an early wonder, I'm not taking the risk of unbalance the game by removing it. Replacing is an option, if you have a well known (as well known as Arg-e Bam) alternative, a fort from the same era that would have the same effect. And art of course.
And this: [...]
:lol:
[...]
And Hayam Wuruk has no diplomusic,when I contact him I hear nothing.
[...]
Satuk of the Dali Kingdom?
Dali Kingdom=Kingdom of Nanzhao?
The TXT will be fixed, as the diplo music.
And you wouldn't believe how reliefed i am that Satuk is the leader of Dali Kingdom :whew:. First i thought that the communication of python and DLL is broken, but as i see now, it's just a wicked index displacement. Dali Kingdom is the name of Nanzhao if it respawns.
And it's the Karakhanid Khanate, of course.
Why do the Zhou start so early?
Were are the Xia and Shang Dynasty?
Zhou stands for the Xia and Shang as well. All of them would be about 30 turns to play as, if they would be playable.
I appreciate being critical about something in the mod, because a "that's bad about it" is more useful than a "awesome mod :goodjob:" (though the second one feels better;)) But there is no point in questioning the basics of the mod this late, as i do not intend to change the civ list, the tech tree (apart from tech costs), the map (apart from resources), the unit constellation etc.
No offense :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm at the point of destroying your puny civilization and you do this???!!!!
:mad:
I will exterminate your little civilization!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0089.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0089.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 586
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm at the point of destroying your puny civilization and you do this???!!!!
:mad:
I will exterminate your little civilization!
"How does that Deal sound?" he asks...
"That's how it sounds to me:" :ar15: :run:
Excuse me.:queen: Is the original poster a Otaku? Aha~I can't help but fall into a reverie. As a member of the dumplings family, I'm more than willing to believe that you are Chinese or Taiwanese.
I'm...sort of an Otaku. I'm into Japanese culture, i learn Japanese for some years now, i'm partial to Manga. Propably by definition i am :D

"How does that Deal sound?" he asks...
"That's how it sounds to me:" :ar15: :run:

I'm...sort of an Otaku. I'm into Japanese culture, i learn Japanese for some years now, i'm partial to Manga. Propably by definition i am :D

:crazyeye:My friends once highly praised pinpoint music of this mod made by a European. And now, I see. Using "The Moon Reflected in Two Springs" is so ordinary a possibility!

Someone told me you are the Swiss as well as I mistrust his judgement.Don't laugh at me, please. I'm so curious

Someone told me you are the Swiss as well as I mistrust his judgement.Don't laugh at me, please. I'm so curious
I'm a German, but i found out that i feel more at home when i'm in Switzerland than in Northern Germany, that's why i like to pretend that i'm from there :p
But i like that you think that i'm a Chinese:)

Playing a Gupta (first time trying them) and after researching Literature I cannot built Kamasutra. After checking the wonder info screen it does not appear to have been built elsewhere.

Playing a Gupta (first time trying them) and after researching Literature I cannot built Kamasutra. After checking the wonder info screen it does not appear to have been built elsewhere.
It's not a wonder but a project. Propably it has been build somewhere else, but that should have triggered a message. I played them several times and never had that problem :/
I already thought that we could give them new UHVs, because the current ones play a little strange

If it's really as easy as Leoreth said, i will try to make a 500 AD scenario, that might even speed up balancing the late game. And giving Gupta UHVs for the mid- and late game.

It depends a lot how Korea and China fare. It's been bad pre-1.0. but recently I get more Gupta games in which I can grab the projects, albeit on low difficulty.

Different thing:
Why is Manchuria so juicy in RFCA and so marshy in RFC vanilla?

I'm a German, but i found out that i feel more at home when i'm in Switzerland than in Northern Germany, that's why i like to pretend that i'm from there :p
But i like that you think that i'm a Chinese:)

I'm so sorry. But, your music attainment makes me gasp in admiration !:crazyeye:

I really admire you! Amazing!

And I'm not sure of your avatars.I know she comes from one of them: "Air Clannad Kanon".

Finally subbed. I had to reserve my posts so I could celebrate my 2000th post by a unit release (something I could not since I had to ask for help on one of the units, so I ended up celebrating nr. 2002 instead).

Downloading as I'm typing this.

Off topic, I know, but platyping (and me) wonder if you could be nice enough to create this Building for us. He'd like to create a wonder of it. Probably shouldn't be too hard (a box out of a stone would work as a model, after all, texture could do the rest of the work, and I could do that part).

Anyway, will playtest as I have the time, but currently that's a resource, I don't have much of, as I have projects myself to finish... being a unit, civ and map maker at the same time kind of keeps me busy, besides having this huge norwegian lesson I have to finish (final year of High School, so this one counts... but then again, the subject is kind of fun, as it is all about mocking Eragon the movie, comparing it to the book, so that should be easy ;) )

Played Qin again. Shortly before then Han spawn, Chengdu joined my empire out of the blue. It this intended?

It's not a wonder but a project. Propably it has been build somewhere else, but that should have triggered a message. I played them several times and never had that problem :/
I already thought that we could give them new UHVs, because the current ones play a little strange

If it's really as easy as Leoreth said, i will try to make a 500 AD scenario, that might even speed up balancing the late game. And giving Gupta UHVs for the mid- and late game.

in the F9 screen it is also not listed in projects. Its just weird, as I also cant find it in the event log. Is there some other trigger I need other than just researching Literature?

Why is Champapuri the capital of the Maurya Empire?
It was never the capital of the Maurya Empire,Pataliputra was.

Once in a while, they initially build Champapuri over Pataliputra. Happens very rarely, though. Not really an issue.

Why is Champapuri the capital of the Maurya Empire?
It was never the capital of the Maurya Empire,Pataliputra was.

When Maurya captures Pataliputra, the palace will automatically move to there. So Champapuri will be the capital for about 10 turns. From then, Pataliputra will be the capital. This is done for gameplay/gamemechanic reasons.

(IIRC, Pataliputra is even in the spawnzone of the Maurya, so the capital will move within 3 turns. Even if Maurya doesn't attack it.)

Off topic, I know, but platyping (and me) wonder if you could be nice enough to create this Building for us. He'd like to create a wonder of it. Probably shouldn't be too hard (a box out of a stone would work as a model, after all, texture could do the rest of the work, and I could do that part).

You can try the Kaaba from SoI and reskin it, if this is a "box" you search for.

And what is this for nonsense?!

When the Chalukyas of Vengi respawned,my capital changed to Vengi,while there is still a palace in Gangaikonda Cholapuram!
I just go into the worldbuilder and solve this bug and no that's not cheating.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0091.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0091.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 516
  • Civ4ScreenShot0092.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0092.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 519
Top Bottom