Rhye's and Fall of Britannia Needed Stuff

Gem Hound

Deity
Things that can be done to help speed this up and also make my part easier. :) No knowledge of programming is needed to do this:
Spoiler :
Flags - I need someone to make flags because right now there are only 4 types of flags((Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, Roman, Viking)) and that kind of gets boring.
Spoiler Needed Flags :

Dumnonia
Gwynedd
South Rheged and North Rheged((could have the same flag))
Elmet
Strathclyde

LeaderHeads Right now, I have Brennus, Ragnar, Alfred and Augustus.
Spoiler Needed Leaderheads :

Vortimer
Mark
Elider
Cunomark
Gloff
Ceretic
Aethelhere
Aethelfrith
Aelle
Aescwine
Icel
Hengest
Oengus
Possibly Cunneda - art files are probably corrupted((C++ Errors galore when I have it right))

Last but not least: Text.
I need someone to help with Text Keys and the Civilopedia. I have alot of info crammed in there but it is just basically crammed in to fill space with some actual history of the nation. :)

Are provinces needed anytime soon? I had a quick go at them in the south not using the names of any tribe of kingdom if you want to see it.
Edit- And i think i can do some of the flags, Can i just have the saxon/angle ones as I have a lot of work though.

And here you have Wessex, Essex and Sussex for a start.

Attachments

• 3saxons.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 55
Are provinces needed anytime soon? I had a quick go at them in the south not using the names of any tribe of kingdom if you want to see it.
Edit- And i think i can do some of the flags, Can i just have the saxon/angle ones as I have a lot of work though.
Provinces are not needed yet. We should think them up, but they aren't going to be put in yet. Foundation First. Let's get the Civs, tech tree, building, units, and special land improvements((Non-buildable)) done first. Then we will split the map into provinces. Well, I would need Kent, Anglia, Northumbria and Mercia for the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes now. So that would be 3 flags mandatory for them.

What type of flag do you want? decal (like the vanilla civs) or a normal flag?

Flags draft 1.
I made Kent, Northumberland, Anglia and 2 versions of Mercia.

Attachments

• Flags.rar
    17.9 KB · Views: 63
The earliest known description of the flag as the Standard of Cornwall was written in 1838
It seems to be rather unhistorical

Are Cerniw and the kingdom of Cornwall different civs or not?

Top Bottom