Rhye's and Fall of Europe: Starting Information

Where can I find the complete changelog?
I'm mostly curious about the changes from Beta 1 to Beta 2

Where can I find the complete changelog?
I'm mostly curious about the changes from Beta 1 to Beta 2

It's in the README.txt . If you didn't notice, we already are in beta 3.

Lol, you are a great help :p
Of course I checked the readme too, but there are only the changes from Beta 2 to Beta 3
I couldn't find anywhere in the mod or in these forums the changes from Beta 1 to Beta 2

I wanted a complete changelog (just since Beta 1), and I don't feel like checking all the modification one by one on the svn

Okay, thank you
This is exactly what I was looking for
Did not dl Beta 2, just Beta 1 and Beta 3
Maybe in the future versions you can keep track of all the changes in the Readme and in the OP here, in case anyone else wants to look up something

EDIT: Do you keep a changelog like this of the changes since the release of Beta 3?

Oh, I could have easily find that if I check the last few svn revisions
I was too lazy to start checking them :)
Thanks anyway

I played as Venice and I completed 2 historical goals.
The third one was to control 8 luxury resources. And I did. But nothing happened. What did I wrong?

I played as Venice and I completed 2 historical goals.
The third one was to control 8 luxury resources. And I did. But nothing happened. What did I wrong?

Which version of the mod are you playing, we are playing Beta 4 (which you can find in another thread).

Do you have a screen-shot/savegame. Also, which victory are you failing, the first one if currently broken, but will be fixed for Beta 5.

Hey kids,

I'm kind of around -- just super busy over the holidays. I've posted Beta4 to the sourceforge page and updated the initial post here a bit as well.

Now I'm going to go playtest some RFC:Europe.

Hey kids,

I'm kind of around -- just super busy over the holidays. I've posted Beta4 to the sourceforge page and updated the initial post here a bit as well.

Now I'm going to go playtest some RFC:Europe.

Talk about good news. We already have many changes in the SVN and we will get Beta 5 probably Saturday.

Good to have you back. Is there a way we (3Miro and me) can launch a new beta version on sourceforge if you are not around? So we don't have to upload it to an other site.

Good to have you back. Is there a way we (3Miro and me) can launch a new beta version on sourceforge if you are not around? So we don't have to upload it to an other site.

You two (3Miro and merijn_v1) should now be administrators on the sourceforge website, so you can do everything I can do, including upload files. You should have a "files" tab when you login and from that page (https://sourceforge.net/projects/rfceurope/files/) you can upload files and assign a certain file as the "default download on all platforms". This will make that file show up in the big green box on the front page.

I accidentally removed 3Miro's access for 10 seconds by clicking on the wrong thing -- so you may get a confusing message about this.

Top Bottom