Rhye's and Fall of South America

trexeric

(or backwards 'cirexert')
I have no clue how to mod, but I had this idea - feel free to criticize/brainstorm ideas:

Rhye's and Fall of South America

Starts at 1000 AD

Native Civilizations:
-Inca - Spawn at Cuzco (Spawn 1300)
Leader: Hauyna Capac
??? I need more native civs after 1000 ad ???

European Civilizations:
-Portugal - Spawn at Rio De Jeneiro (Spawn 1565?)
Leader: Amerigo Vespucci
-Spain - Spawn at Lima, and gets a bunch of Conquistadors to capture Inca (Spawn 1530)
Leader: Francisco Pizarro
-Netherlands - Spawn at Paramaribo (Spawn 1630)
Leader: ???
-England - Spawn at Georgetown (Spawn 1800)
-France - Spawn at Cayenne (Spawn at 1650?)

Independent Civilizations:
-Venezuela - Spawn at Caracas (Spawn at 1830)
Leader: Simon Bolivar
-Brazil - Spawn at Brasilia (Spawn at 1820)
Leader: Pedro II

PS-Will finish lists tomorrow

Only the Inca of all native civs? You're gonna have the Euros colonize a no man's land, and there is no Argentina. Freakin' lame.

At best you can make the colonial civs try really hard to capture each other's cities (historically), which will probably be the sole point of all this, besides the Andean wars (between just two civs really). And the late game independent spawns will take everything away.

Only the Inca of all native civs? You're gonna have the Euros colonize a no man's land, and there is no Argentina. Freakin' lame.

At best you can make the colonial civs try really hard to capture each other's cities (historically), which will probably be the sole point of all this, besides the Andean wars (between just two civs really). And the late game independent spawns will take everything away.
1st - I said 'I need more native civs - please help'
2nd - I wasn't done w. the lists
3rd - sorry it's such a bad idea :(

Oh... okay, just drop this thread.

I think this would be an interesting alternative to the propsed RFC Mesoamerica and Andes, as you could focus on the later colonisation and indepence wars that took place all over South America. I'm sure you could think of lots of cool new features reflecting European Colonisation, rebel movements and Cold War Alignments.

RFC M&A is more focused on Pre-Colombian times, whereas this could be a RFC version of Colonisation for the southern continent. If I was doing this I would start it in 1500AD, only because i'm ignorant of Pre-Colombian history. However I too have zero modding ability (beyond asking for help on this forum)

Tlönitte;10524287 said:
I think this would be an interesting alternative to the propsed RFC Mesoamerica and Andes, as you could focus on the later colonisation and indepence wars that took place all over South America. I'm sure you could think of lots of cool new features reflecting European Colonisation, rebel movements and Cold War Alignments.

RFC M&A is more focused on Pre-Colombian times, whereas this could be a RFC version of Colonisation for the southern continent. If I was doing this I would start it in 1500AD, only because i'm ignorant of Pre-Colombian history. However I too have zero modding ability (beyond asking for help on this forum)

I agree with this. I don't think it's a bad idea if you focus on aspects that are outside the scope of RFC M&A. There are quite a lot of events that I would not be able to include in my mod simply because it would require too many civs, like:

• Araucanization of Patagonia
  • Mapuche conflicts with the Inca, Spain, and Chile
  • War of the Pacific
  • War of the Triple Alliance
  • Rise of the Latin American countries
  • Conquest of Tupi lands and Patagonia

Top Bottom