1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhye's and Fall RAND Plus

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by migck, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Fierabras

Fierabras Chieftain

I did mange to fix this bug. It's in RFCUtils.py in the OuterSeaSpawn function on l. 1107:

Code:
    if ( pCurrent.isWater() and not pCurrent.getFeatureType() != con.iSeaIce): #RFCRAND

should be

Code:
    if ( pCurrent.isWater() and pCurrent.getFeatureType() != con.iSeaIce): #RFCRAND

2. DrZomboss

DrZomboss Brrrainz Gourmet

Very nice mod (after I managed to run it)
    Some issues to fix:
    -there are loads of errors in the city name manager (fixed some of them in the tweaked wersion I uploaded here) like:
    model - Bad Name > Reason > Tweaked Name
    Ecbatana > Greek Name > Hangmatana
    Rhagae > same > Ragha
    Hecatompylos > same > Sauloe
    Karachi > Arabian Name > Kolachi
    Carycin > Typo > Caricyn
    Xi'an > It's a late name, the earlier was Chang'an, who will change to Xi'an anyway > Chang'an
    and so on....
    Modified a bit the city founding order, since I don't think that the most ancient cities should be founded first (like India's Chittagong and Nagpur) but the most important ones (for India, Lavapuri/Lahore, Pataliputra, Varanasi and Mumbai, for China Shanghai). It won't matter though if you trigger to make them appear in a random way.

Attached Files:

3. black213

black213 Chieftain

After making peace with a civ I'm unable to conduct trade with them - even in an instance where it would normally be possible (as in, the text is white and not red), clicking on i.e. open borders does nothing.