Rhye's Earth map enlarged Europe (BTS)

purger30

Chieftain
I have managed to convert BTS Rhye's Earth map with enlarged Europe to work with BTS as normal scenario.

I have removed all marshes and I have copied plots in Rhye's Warlords Earth map with normal Europe. Then I set teams to random locations and random types. Now You can choose any civilization from BTS to play with and after game begins You must go to worldbuilder and set starting cities for all civilizations that you choose. Then save your scenario and play the game on this great map.

Enjoy

Rhye - I hope thats OK with You.

Attachments

• Earth24CivsCustomScenario.zip
    38.9 KB · Views: 2,580
This file says it is corrupted when i try and unzip, please fix that.

This file says it is corrupted when i try and unzip, please fix that.

Sorry. I have compresed file with winrar but as CIVFANATICS accept only *.zip files I have manualy renamed the file into a zip extension. If you had winrar you could open file without a problem.

I have uploaded a new ZIP version.

I just downloaded this map but when i turn on worldbuilder in game i can only put 11 civilizations on the map. In civilization list i have only 11 leaders. Can some one help me? :confused:

I just downloaded this map but when i turn on worldbuilder in game i can only put 11 civilizations on the map. In civilization list i have only 11 leaders. Can some one help me? :confused:

You must start the game as custom scenario and then choose how many and what civilizations you want to play.;)

Something is really perplexing me. I manage to found three cities which are struggling financially around india. Persia in Europe founds ten, and is beating me technologically. Likewise the Zulu in America.

Something is really perplexing me. I manage to found three cities which are struggling financially around india. Persia in Europe founds ten, and is beating me technologically. Likewise the Zulu in America.

It is map without starting locations. It has random starting locations.
This map is not scenario. You may choose any civilization to play with, and then you must set starting cities for every civilization. Then save WBS as your own scenario.

I will release my mod "colonization" shortly. Map in that mod will have premade cities.

I want 34 civs !!!

Yeah !

Full of Civs :lol:

You must start the game as custom scenario and then choose how many and what civilizations you want to play.;)

When I do that I am only able to choose up to 18 Civ.... how do you enable it to do up to 34?

How do I set the starting locations for each civ, and then save those locations?

You need to start the map with civilizations that you choose. Then start worldbuilder and deleate random civ starts and create your own's ones.
Then save scenario and play with any civilization that you choose.

Thank you so very much for this map template! I spent far too long this afternoon attempting to configure an Earth map with time-specific civs. Everytime I thought I had it correct, the game would crash. I tried modifying several existing templates to no avail, then found yours.

It's brilliantly simple now to choose who you want and where they ought to be. Ancient powers like Pericles and Hatshepsut against Gigamesh? Imperial Rome with Augustus against Boudica? All of that is just a few mouse-clicks away now. Thank you again.

Hmm, the map I download from the link is unplayable on BTS because it says it is for warlords. Is there something I am missing here?

If someone dislikes opening the WordBuilder and manually placing civilizations, here's the Enlarged Europe map from RFC with 18 civilizations placed:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=199775&d=1231536940

This is a MOD, because I wanted to keep some RFC elements - Jungles are uncuttable and floodplains don't support farms (both 'till Biology). Also, Tokugawa sucks less.

But you can use only the *.wbs file, if you want.

Also, Aggressive AI, No Tech Brokering, and Choose Religions are enabled by default.

Top Bottom