1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhye's Modified Earth Map

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by littlecheez9, Jul 26, 2011.

1. littlecheez9

littlecheez9 Chieftain

Hi all. I've been scouring the forums and downloads section, and in neither place could I find a link for this, so I'm hoping you can help. I'm looking for a version of Rhye's Earth map for play in regular BTS--not the one that comes with the game, but the one with an enlarged Europe and extra resources. I like this version much better, but the only ones I have found direct me to other Earth maps, or just to the one with the game. Is there any way I can find the one I'm looking for?

2. hoplitejoe

hoplitejoe Top fun-poster

3. littlecheez9

littlecheez9 Chieftain

I don't suppose you know how I could put America and Rome back into this scenario?

4. hoplitejoe

hoplitejoe Top fun-poster

You could either edit a the scenario (there are tutorials on that) or look for a version with america.

5. littlecheez9

littlecheez9 Chieftain

Okay, thanks for the help!