Rick´s Desert

RickFGS

Deity
Rick´s Desert - v. Alpha

You love going up and down those dunes? Camels can´t wait to go for a walk on the moonlight? Take your pet out of the shag and travel the sand as it should be...:mischief:

Ingame Shots:
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Rick´s Desert.zip
    530.3 KB · Views: 194
@Vladi - I´m glad you liked it.

@B.M. - If you download the water pack and the desert pack and overwrite in any order, you´ll get all blended:
-Rick´s Water - Coast,Sea,Ocean;
-Rick´s Desert;
-Balthasar´s plains;
-Ronin´s grass;

-Forests, hills, mountains and so on you choose to use whatever you like.

Yes, eventually i will release a complete terrain set, i don´t like to leave the files in my harddrive because if i wait till i change/mod everything i want, i would never release it, so i´m releasing it as i go.

I can´t call it my terrain pack yet, because of some of the stuff i borrow from other creators

I like it. I might be convinced to change default graphics at some point if there's going to be a whole set.

I also like the landscape in general in those screenshots. The sinking ship, the skeletons and animals...

Ty guys! I´m glad you enjoy it!

@Tak - One is never happy and always modding i guess :p

@KingArthur - If you check the Water Pack thread in this subforum you can download the water, and the coastal terrain blends along with this desert you already have.

@Quintillus - Let´s see what i come up with in the future :), the props are Tom´s work.

Not yet, my pc is still busted, i will have news on December probably, the best you can get for now is on the first post of the Water Pack, it includes the latests files as long as the desert ones.

If you download the water pack and the desert pack and overwrite in any order, you´ll get all blended:
-Rick´s Water - Coast,Sea,Ocean;
-Rick´s Desert;
-Balthasar´s plains;
-Ronin´s grass;

-Forests, hills, mountains and so on you choose to use whatever you like.

RickFGS, I agree: This combination looks awesome. :) Can you please give me a link where to download Balthasar´s plains?

Errmm, that´s what you already have by downloading my files, i merged those four things together, as you can see in the pictures provided in post 1 ;)

RickFGS, I haven´t downloaded your desert pack yet. Now with this download I have a wonderful terrain set for CCM and made a screenshot of it. Thank you very much! :thanx::clap:

I´m glad you like it, i´ll return to terrain building and bug tweaking in December, my ubber monster pc needs a new processor, the old one burned out (upsss, too much multitasking and overclocking i guess :D)

my ubber monster pc needs a new processor, the old one burned out

I had the same problem while doing CCM. It´s a bad moment, when smoke and flames come out of the pc.

Make a copy of the existing xGGC.pcx, xPGC.pcx and xDGC.pcx files in the smae folder and rename the copies as lxGGC.pcx, lxPGC.pcx and lxDGC.pcx respectivley, that should do the trick.

Top Bottom