Rick´s Water Pack - Alpha Version

I think my mix blends very well with your choice of mountains (aka Ares), trees (aka Ronnins) and so on, i´m glad you choose my files for now, that water is gourgeous, i wonder who made it...:mischief: :crazyeye: :D

Note: I´m very interested in your swamp (i believe), who made it? Ronnin?

I think my mix blends very well with your choice of mountains (aka Ares), trees (aka Ronnins) and so on, i´m glad you choose my files for now, that water is gourgeous, i wonder who made it...:mischief: :crazyeye: :D

Note: I´m very interested in your swamp (i believe), who made it? Ronnin?

Yes, it s Ronnnin s work...what s his nick here...

I love the latest version. Now I just wish it was compatible with Snoopys terrain. :please:

What you're calling swamp is the very long grass in the preview? Or is that grass something else.

@ RickFGS - some people would post this as a finished work. If this is your idea of a beta then the finished set is bound to be stunning.

I really like that terrain.

Rick, I tried putting two (2) coastal tiles together to make a large lake and this was the result:

and this

This is after installing both DL's. Did I do something wrong or am I missing something.
Can you fix this?

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 251
I only see one image, Guardian.

@Guardian - Did you overwrite every file with both downloads? It seems the wCSO.pcx wasn´t copied sucessfully, i sugest you download and extract again and check if all the files are copied, sometimes, downloads don´t go well :confused:

The wCSO.file you still have seems to be the from Ares terrain, just overwrite that one with mine and you should be ok...can´t see the second pic...

I didn't overwrite anything, just that The Guardian's post appears to imply there should be 2 pics, perhaps I'm mistaken.

:rotfl: You're up too early and I'm up too late.

Rick, I tried putting two (2) coastal tiles together to make a large lake and this was the result:

and this

This is after installing both DL's. Did I do something wrong or am I missing something.
Can you fix this?

I am glad to see that The Guardian will be use this grassland for his scenario...it s very nice:)

This can only mean one thing! Time for....:coffee:...for you i sugest only warm milk with no caffeine for a good night sleep ;)

I recopied the File and its working fine now.

For Vladi: Early, late, doesn't matter. When I was young, the saying was " So many women, so little time." Now its So much to do, So little time." and yes, I will be using this terrain model for the MOD, unless something better comes along. :D

I recopied the File and its working fine now.

For Vladi: Early, late, doesn't matter. When I was young, the saying was " So many women, so little time." Now its So much to do, So little time." and yes, I will be using this terrain model for the MOD, unless something better comes along. :D

I´m happy you will choose my water and desert for your upcoming mod :) :salute:

Top Bottom