1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Rise and Fall for iPad?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - iPad' started by komodo, Aug 3, 2018.

1. komodo

komodo Chieftain

Any updates on when/if the expansion will be coming to the iPad? I wish Firaxis and Aspyr were more customer focused like some other development companies and provided updates. Not a single comment on this from them.

narmox likes this.
  2. Kristhebeast91

Kristhebeast91 Chieftain

Yes! I so much agree; why don’t they give any info?

I’m really just waiting for this expansion! Any news/rumours would be appreciated!

narmox likes this.
  3. Luddify

Luddify Chieftain

Any news at all on this? Is it even planned?

4. fuad

fuad Chieftain

I hope they will release it on the iPad but no announcement yet has been made from Aspyr about it

5. marciv

marciv Chieftain

Presumably The Pad will also be getting some of the patches that PC has been getting. I haven’t been playing long enough to see many Bugs, but undoubtedly there will be many; which is the norm for any version of Civ post Vanilla.

I suspect that there is a Bug when for example I have an Archer or Warrior in the City and when I try and place another Archer/ Warrior on the same hex, the original warrior/ Archer jumps out to the Hex the replacement came from. Is this anything to do with the “ Zone of Control”?

6. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Nothing to do with ZoC. Two units can't occupy the same hex (even in a city), so they switch places (if they can). Best to move the unit already on the city tile to another tile, and then move the new unit into the city.

7. marciv

marciv Chieftain

Thanks Browd, I’ve been away from Civ since Civ4 so have a lot of catching up to do. The IPad port has brought me back. Hours upstairs in the Office on the PC caused issues with the wife. So having the game on the Pad has helped.