1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire

Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire

1. pinktilapia

pinktilapia Homeless

Uh well... Was that in 0.93? I can't imagine what happen to the poor Galatians stuck in the middle of the battlefield. That must be why the dying Gaul was such a popular topic in Greece by that time ;)

2. blitzkrieg80

blitzkrieg80 ðrymes ðēoden

I don't know if anybody has mentioned it already and you're all probably well aware, but on HBO is a new series called ROME... so far is doesn't look too shabby, very gruesome (realistic!?) so if you have the channel, you should check it out... it's on Sundays at 9:00pm Pacific Standard in the US... sorry, Pink, don't mean to distract your loyal testers, but maybe they can save themselve from death by computer ;)

3. Meleagr

Meleagr Chieftain

hahaha, now i have 200+ velites and no problem with roads even during barbarian wars. i buid road to the city in the same turn i capture it. pink, if you do something to velite's stats (remove road-building) you should create some 2-movement workers. people got used to them.

6 gpt is perfect, and tight city-placement is also very nice. i've never spent so many hours with micromanagement in other mods. in RFRE you have to think about every improvement, every mine and every unit you build. definitely this mod improves your playing skills.

4. AUGUSTUSAM

AUGUSTUSAM Chieftain

When 1.0 is released is it going to be an all inclusive download where I will not have to use any previous patches? I like simple! ;)

No problem on the Dacian Falxman, Pink..I remembered seeing it but took me a few minutes to locate it! Glad its going to be in as it should be the Dacian UU!

5. gringoesteban

gringoesteban Senior Consul

I built some Castrum, but that improvement, and the Moenia for that matter, were worthless at later stages of v0.922. Two reasons for this:

(i) Any city the Scythians attacked in v0.922 quickly fell regardless of its defensive improvements. The Huns went straight through my Limes - or around them with the TATAR ability - and attacked any city without a fortified, full-strength Army. Cities with 15 defenders, say a mix of 6 new Praesidium, 5 Miles Alarius Germanicus, and 4 Legio Mercs, fell in a single turn. A D6 unit with +1 HP cannot win against an AI unit with a huge attack value and lots of extra HP. But it sounds like your proposed changes should correct much of this problem. Crap, I guess that means I need to wait for the next patch and play yet another game of RFRE. Pink, you are killing my social life!

(ii) The collateral damage ability of the later barbarian units reduced city improvements to rubble. Moenias and even the very expensive Castrums quickly disintegrated in the face of German & Scythian attacks.

=> I suggest removing the collateral damage check from all barbarian units. Their attack strengths are high enough that collateral damage is unnecessary. Besides, seeing a message like "your Civitus has been destroyed" makes no sense.

Yes and no..... I did have some defenses north of the Rhine, chiefly to protect Alemannia Superior (the city on highland terrain with the Barbarian Good Resource next to it). The Limes were on hills, so there is not too big of a difference between the +40% defense of a hill and the +50% defense behind a river.

In any event, the Lime placing was irrelevant. Look at the top left and top right of my screenshot in post #1621, above. On the top right, the Lime behind the river northwest of Casta Regina has been taken by the evil barbarians. At the top left of that screenshot, if you look 3 squares north of Augusta Treverorous, you can see another Lime behind a river that has been taken. Keep in mind that those Limes had each been manned by 6 Legio Mercs. In post #1620, the Lime behind a river a couple squares north of Vindbona has fallen. Rivers, hills, Limes, or any combination thereof did not help much in v0.922......

Besides, regardless of Rhine defenses, you can also see Scythian units in Gaul who came through Dacia, and the Scythians are also pressing into southern Greece and northeastern Italy. My defenses against the Scythians were in the mountain passes, two Limes deep. I had Legio Mercs in the first Lime and lots of catapults and Miles Alarius Germanicus in the second Lime. The idea was the any barbarian unit that entered the first Lime would be a sitting duck for the catapults in the second Lime. But I was overwhelmed by sheer numbers, plus many of the combats I lost spawned new, enslaved barbarian units. It was hopeless....

No, I don't think so. The next patch will remove TATAR, reduce the barbarian unit spawn rate, slightly reduction of the attack value, and have the Eques Hunnus S. enslave a less powerful unit, so that's already lots of changes in the Player's favor. Someone should test those changes before we also raise the Lime defense. Rome should fall, or at least lose a big chunk of territory, after all....

6. AUGUSTUSAM

AUGUSTUSAM Chieftain

I am guessing from these Posts that the Barb units have a higher attack then the Roman forces? Is this true? If so, what is the Rationale? I am going from memory but the Late Roman army though of a vastly different make up them the Imperial era was still an effective force, very capable of defeating the Barbarians in battle. Julian successfully defended the Rhine and Valens was beating the Goths at Adrianople until their cavalry arrived on the field to swing the Battle. The Barbs swarmed Gaul I believe when the Rhine Froze letting them cross at will, otherwise the Rhine was a viable defense keeping the Barbarians at bay. The Barbarians sheer numbers and fighting skill turned the tide against a smaller Western Roman Army still highly capable but unable to plug all the holes in the defense and an economy in tatters.

Not sure if its possible but Roman Units and Barb Units should be near equal in attack/defense but perhaps should be many more Barb's than Romans. Perhaps make the late Rome period very high in corruption and unit support high also, making it very hard to maintain a large army in the West...is their a trigger or is it even possible in the game maybe with Diocletion split the Roman Empire in two, just make them permanantly allied. The Eastern half was the stronger half, especially economically - they did pay Atilla to go away!

Now as I stated earlier - i have not played yet...so maybe most of these issues have been addressed and its hard to get a feel for a game just reading about it...perhaps this would make it not very fun, not sure...
    Apoalogize if I am overcomplicating matters or brought up previously discussed points...The Western Empire should be very hard pressed but there should still be that slight possibilty of stemming the tide and righting the ship!

7. jvoutsas

jvoutsas Chieftain

Thank you :) Just don't make them too cheap, or the Mare Nostrum will be pointless to spend time building.

It isn't necessarily "hard", just too random for something that was a historical occurence. You should have access to a decent fleet every single game. Period.

Having to conquer a small nation to get access to fine timber is quite normal in civ terms, but I was under the impression we were going for historical accuracy. Therefore, pushing the player to do non-historical things (like conquering Illyria in 270 B.C.) is against the whole spirit of RFRE. Instead, we should be pushing them in the direction of conquering Pyrrhus, then turning toward Carthage in Sicily. That's why I suggested a "Sicilia" good under Lilybeaum as a requirement for the Mare Nostrum instead of the elite naval unit. It pushes the player toward Sicilia early if they want Mare Nostrum or Scipio before they go obsolete.

BTW, I'm looking forward to the new unit for Illyria. Sounds interesting.

Well, thanks for your time, and keep up the great work. I'm sure balancing a mod of this scope is a daunting task, so my hat is off to you. :)

8. gringoesteban

gringoesteban Senior Consul

I just reread your post. If you were referring to the Castrum (castle) city improvement that conveys +50% defense, see my post above about how worthless it was against the later barbarians. But if you were talking about the worker action build radar tower, no, I did not build any of those. The v0.922 Civilopedia says that radar towers cannot be built in RFRE. I thought the fact that they showed up as a worker action was some kind of error. But I guess that was okay and it was the Civilopedia that was wrong. In any event, I don't see how +25% more or less would have made a material difference in the outcome. But this makes me feel even stronger that the Lime defense should not be changed until further testing, if you make the changes suggested earlier and if the Player can build radar towers.

9. V. Soma

V. Soma long time civ fan

NEW CHRONICLES:

BC 153-129
    The war against the Eastern Greeks is long, they defend strongly.
    And, the Achaians also join them, well, if they like it so...
    We capture Athens in BC 143, Byzantium in BC 141.
    Now we face Corinthus, and the siege is victorious in BC 133,
    in the year when we have Agrarian Troubles and then
    a civil war breaks out in the Roman Empire.

The civil war is long... but cities get civitas...
    In the meantime, now, that we have conquered the Pelopponessos,
    head towards Iberia, where people are stirring against the Empire,
    The city of Hispalis took over to Iberian side by a cultural revolt...

10. captain beaver

captain beaver Civ 3 addict

just a word about the Rhine defense line : from what I have experienced, it is nearly impossible to have Limes built in the good places (along the river). The cultural borders of the germanian cities of Franci Rheani and Alemannia Superior makes it impossible for us to build them in our territory, meaning no healing in-between turns. Even when you conquer those cities, you got to build you Limes behind them and that means that they can easily fall since they got no protection again losing the cultural border. I suppose I could raze them but Germany got an autoproduced settler I think and can repopulate the area quick plus they got awesome culture. The only way in the editor I was able to make Rome's frontier along the Rhine was by adding cities with 100 culture points (I assumed that the germanic cities had at least 1000 culture). Personnaly, because of the corruption and the importance of a Legio, I think it would be hard to settle that area and build enough cultural improvement.
    I haven't played up to the barbarian invasion yet though so I don't know if it's really a problem. :sad:

Edit : Just another idea, to help in the early stages, maybe the Republic gov should have 1 free support/city(keeping the 35 free support) to allow a bigger army even with a smaller empire + it sends a clear message to the player --> conquer to have a bigger army and survive

11. pinktilapia

pinktilapia Homeless

@Blitz

Wish I had access to an english speaking TV channel, so let's forget about HBO ;) Anyway, betatesters, do you homework and look at this Rome thing!

@Meleagr

Uh, that make me think that I should reduce a bit the velites worker rate - especially since it now can also fight slave unrest

@Augustusam

Certainly, 1.0 will be a self included version of the mod, in other words: you will have to download again the whole package. I will have a patch handy for those on dial-up tough, but they will miss a bunch of new leaderheads and art I plan to add.

Late barbarian units have stronger stats than the units available to Rome by then, yes. But it doesn't mean they are stronger than Rome's legions. The imperial legion or heavy cavalry, which Rome still should own in large numbers (depending on how strong its economy is) still rule the battlefield, it is just that new troops are not what they used to be. Late byzantine units also are very strong and you will be delighted to know I have made them much much cheaper for next version. A "reconquista" by Justinian/Belissarus will now be possible in order for your to reconquer key cities needed for the 'spaceship' victory.

@jvoustas

Illyria, at least the coast of it, was quickly conquered by Rome, in between the two punic wars: by asking the Roman to get it in order to build triremis summa, I was getting what I wanted: this ship would appear by the 2nd punic war if the player has correctly followed Roman historical conquests:)

Now, I had some thoughts about the corvus/triremis summa last night. I have decided to duplicate the triremis summa (one specific to Rome, one for the other civ, identical in stat). The Rome's one will not require timber anymore but be available only by the 2nd Punic War, replacing the corvus (which thus will be gone from your building list by then, everywhere).

@Gringo

As usual, I'll follow you. No more collateral damage so, at least for most units (incursatores, Attila, might keep some of it). I will further increase city castrum def. bonus, as well as bomb. defence (and their upkeep cost ;))

Thinking about increasing the def. bonus of rivers a bit more too.

Now that I think about it, I added the tile castrum in patch 0.93, thus in your version, you still can't build them :blush:

@V.Soma

Be sure to let me know how goes the conquest of Gallia. I need feedback on their current strenght. It seems it is time for your to inherit Pergamum, I hope you have a solid saving account!

@Cpt Beaver

You are right about the German cultural border and the Rhine. I am going to change the local barb. cities location a bit to facilitate a match between the river and the border!

12. Meleagr

Meleagr Chieftain

do you want even more velites?????

IMHO, to reduce their number you should remove their working abilities at all. velites are troops, they can bombard and they don't have support. that's enough for them. instead you may give more servi to the player and make fabri free-support.

13. V. Soma

I agree... :goodjob:
    Veltes are too strong as now

14. Fictionles

Fictionles Chieftain

I think the fact that Eques can fight slave unrest in .933 is more than enough. I use the Velites as cannon fodder mostly.

15. V. Soma

NEW CHRONICLES:

BC 125
    We attack Iberia.
    We also land at the Piratae on Crete.

BC 115
    End of civil war, Rome is a Republic again.
    There is a massive counterattack from Iberia – some 15-20 bellators...
    It will be, hm, interesting...
    In Crete I was successful – I made peace with Piratae, who are left with one city in Asia.

BC 111
    In a big battle in Iberia we kill 15 bellators...

BC 103
    We attack Pergamum.

Sad news is that Pontus is winning against Syria, Mithridates is geting strength...

BC 99
    We have the city of Pergamum, and in Iberia Toletum in the next turn.

Uhh, Pontus captured Ephesus!
    I wish Pontus attacked Cleopatra... they are neighbors now...

BC 95
    Imp. Exraord. Pompeianus is built.
    Imp. Pompeianus is also ready in 91.

BC 85
    We have killed the nation of Pergamum and with the final siege gained the Colossus wonder.
    The war in Iberia is getting well, we are dominating there now, with four cities left to conquer.

We have the advance Triumvirate.
    The Roman Empire has again a long civil war of 16 years...

BC 77
    We have killed the Iberians

We are preparing against Pontus – we gather armies and ballistas in Pergamum for an assault on Ephesus (circled on the map)...
    Pontus is not growing in strength – are they at war with somebody, perhaps?
    (we have no embassy with them, nor with Cleopatra...)

Attached Files:

16. Fictionles

Fictionles Chieftain

Wow. I still have yet to see Pontus in any of my games attack anyone.

If only Pontus would attack Persia or vice versa....

17. captain beaver

captain beaver Civ 3 addict

it happens fairly often because they are both very agressive civ, anyways in my games it does
    maybe you're just unlucky? :rolleyes:

18. Fictionles

Fictionles Chieftain

You're right. Just very unlucky. :p

19. V. Soma

NEW CHRONICLES:

BC 73
    With a sudden decision we attack Ephesus – and capture it,
    Now, will we get slaughtered?
    No counterattack in the next turn – we go on into inner lands of Asia...

BC 69
    Uhh, 21 units came as reinforcement of Pontus...
    In the meantime, we have a Triumvirate Republic.
    We capture Sardis only to face the mass of enemy units, but
    We manage to make peace!

We are now ready to attack Gallia – we need their goods...

BC 61
    We attack Gallia...
    Very good news: Persia attacks Pontus!

We have Gauls goods in BC 59...
    Thus we delay the time of the Dictator advance to have Legio Caesaris...

BC 51
    Pontus is weakening!
    We have to have good timing as when to attack Pontus again to capture Sinope...
    We have slow advance in Gallia, as they have counterattack with 10-15 units...

We have exciting times in expanding the Empire...

20. ImhotepII

ImhotepII Chieftain

quite a game....

been playing most of my spare time for days now.... always rethinking strategies ....

glad i made some saves during the game... for i overlooked some essential things along the way...

for now i`ve played till 47 AD, but guess i`ll start over another time :) i`m just so late on research, and conquering.....

a short timeline....

played at consul level with no changes to the mod.

272BC Epirus was gone, no difficulty at all, no losses.

266-252BC ,first PUNIC WAR captured lilybeaum, sardinia, corsica, baleares and valentia (252).
    not quite correct since baleares and valentia schould be capured during the 2nd punic war... but i tried this for 3 games now and always was best, while having an outpost in spain makes it far more easy to establish a good front.

* why is there no trade availible for the smaler islands? later in the game i still have crete baleares sardinia and corsica not connected to the mainland... wich is nerving... can`t even build up catastas and following impr. there....
    - either these islands should have fine timber, so i can connect them later on... or a special harbour should be placed on those islands.

on sea.... only charthage rules... too expansive to build up a fleet that could match their forces....

*good to hear the corvus will be available now much earlier.

241-238BC North Italy ravenna , genua and mediolanum fall to rome. no problems while attacking... minimal troop losses.

236BC corinthus capured delphi, one enemy less.

226-206BC aquileia captured, Illiric Campain against the pirates begins.
    the campain ended 206BC with the capture of apollonia. i didn`t have many troups there... so i always had to wait for them to rest.

* since rome had control of the illiric shore by 228 and only the mainland was conquered late in the 160s BC.
    i decided to do it early also to open front withe the antigonids.

222-215BC Second Punic War
    from my valentia i secured the iberian peninsula within no time at all... only trouble were two braecus but with few losses i was able to sign peace in 215 with carthage giving over cartenna to me, so the outpost for the african conquer is laid.

* carhage gave me a good fight not to much and not too less. the braecus are really though so... but make it a real good price.

212-199BC first Iberic Conflict
    since my troups were around for carthage, i decided to speed up history at this remote place a bit... conquered emerita augusta, pax julia and scallabis,
    the iberians were quite though... having just quite many troops they recaptured emerita augusta but oly for 2 turns ....
    i signed peace in 199 because my forces where at an end... would have taken some turns to rest. and the iberian armys were closing in on me.
    with the peace contract iberia gave me caesaraugusta.

*the iberians were more though than carthage! just having so many troops they came from everywhere it seemed... but it was a good fight, i could have manged it all in one war if i had taken quite some more troops... but they were prepairing in greece....

200BC Praetor, helped me a lil with the corruption in the far off iberian cities.

195-184BC the Greek encounter i conquered delphi, corinthus, and then athens and sparta. signed peace.

* no big deal, took some time to break through the citie defenses but no remarkable conter attacs.

184BC Circus MAximus.

183-151BC third Punic War from cartenna i worked my way to carthage.

*an all land war.... carthage still ruled the seas by 20 or more ships. since i had no time , or extra money to spend on ships i took the land war.
    i got numidia to help me. they lost their city near carthago right away... but their riders were able to distract carthage from my doing.in 161 i created the castrum numidici. while still being at war in this area.
    all in all.. some losses only one braecus few counter attacks. at the end i had the carthagian cities plus the one numidic, witch gave my borderline an all better look out.

171-161BC Antigonids War starting with thessaloniki i made my way up to timontium by 161

* i had reinforced my troops at the greek frontier, was easy with my mainland so close. the antigonids gave me no big fight. their counter attacks were smashed by my eques i took along.

143BC Byzantium was captured.

* i left it in the first greek war course going by sea would have taken some time, for i still had no useful navy. and as the antigonids were on scedule as well i had spared it for a later moment.

139-135BC Magna Graecia War with borders at 4 locations (bovianum italy, syracusae sicily, massilia north italy and taracco north iberia)
    i decided to finaly take on them.

* the war was good and fast. bovianum gave me some trouble but i had lots of fresh troops stationed there for the defence wonder of theirs.
    syracusae fell instantly, their mainland within 2 turns.

by now my forces were quite exhausted... so i decided on peace for the next turns.
    i builded up a small navy and some new troops and attended myself to my cities.

119-115BC Pirates i captured crete with no speakable resistence.

115-111BC last Iberian war taking toletum asturia augustaand lucius augusti. iberia was gone.

*this time they din`t realy bother with counter attacks. i had already "romanized" the other cities, conected them with roads, giving me a good start at their cities.

105-103BC Pergamum a fast war. i was going by ships from rhodes to pergamum.

101BC Lex agraria, i build civitas everywhere.

97B-93C egyptian encounter cleo declared war at me ... again.... first time before my second punic war, with her troops at sicily whre she only managed to make me pissed for 2 turns....

now she is on to rhodes..... i defended the city and shiped some troups over to cyprus, salamis is mine now!

since i had alredy planed an attack at the cyrenica... i took berenice and cyrene.

* they gave me no real fight at all... their border cities were less defended and they didn`t send troops until i was in cyrene.

91-87BC Bythinia nicea and nicomedia captured within 2 turns.

*they were no deal at all.... i was sort of cuting their defences like butter.
    i wonder why pontus hasen`t taken on them......

87BC Portus Ostiae YES I KNOW!!! i completly forgot about it..... yust when i build up a potus naves it popped up and i said DAMN YOU ARE SO STUPID....

81-BC Gallia Terror

* now.... i had planed this quite well had troups in masses... legios velites eques.... but this war was ARGH!
    i had put my armies at the borders to tolosa and vienna wich both fell in 81BC, and i send some through the alpes to get Aventicum in 73BC.

73BC Imperium Pompeianum.

* in 71BC i manged to take burgidala gegorvia and lugdunum and then my forces were just out numbered by the gallics.....

those riders making 2 moves on the woods ... they came in the dozens...
    if it haden`t been for my eques , the velites din`t do much good against the babarians... i would have lost this war.... every trun i was checking if they would sign in on peace.... and 71 they finaly did....

by then i had mybe 20 riders and 10 babaerians alone facing lugdunum...
    actually i even lost the city once because me reinforcement were one trun to late.... but captured it back right away....

i don`t know for other players.... but taking gallia in a few truns , well years like cesar did is completly impossible.... alone the wide distances... and the way to slow legios in wooded areas...., the equees not really being able to deal with the babaric fighters exept for the riders... this was a real hard fight... and since babaric the riders and foot soldiers most of the time.. EACH take out one of my legions with just one attack, its quite hard to be defensiv on them....

71-43BC Syrian frontier i managed to take sardis and ephesos within one turn. then the problems started....

*the syrians had mybe 20-30 hoplites and 20 riders coming from tarsus at me. since defence is no good with them.... they also took out 5 of my legions with 5 of their horses in one turn.....
    i decided to baricade sardis and sort of bomb the attackers away for good.

that took some turns.... so i made it to tarsus only in 55BC and damascus finaly in 43.

for palmyra.... the persinas had conquered it..... so no oriental goods for rome......

35BC Side captured taking out the pirates.

35BC Germania expedition one turn 3 goals, Vindobona Castra Regina and Augiusta Vindelicum. since my enterprises with the gallics i thought this must be fast and definite.

i captured all 3 cities in one trun, hading splited my army and put them at the very best possibble locations to cross the border, within 3 turns of the war declaration the cities were mine.
    but they wouldn`t sign in on peace..... so it took me 2 more turns defending until i finaly got to terms with them. the "defending" was more attacking before they reach the cities.... and was going along with huge troop losses....

19BC ALexandria campain after the hard strugle with syria i was way late on egypt....

managed to take tyre (from damaskus) and gaza (with shiping my troups from
    antioch) i was faced with hoplites and egyptian soldiers. they were hanging around near tyre and came from memphis up the road in no time....

i was more or less avoidning adirect fight with an army consisting of over 40 units... and by stealing my toops around their way i took jerusalem.

they took tyre back, but left only a small defining army so i was able to take it by the next trun, with still dozens of their hoplites arounds...

i would have lost this war....
    if not for my troops finaly arriving in cyrene. witch then attacked alexandria and then memphis in 11BC.

the huge egyptian forces were still hanging around near jerusalem .. so i made peace. i just was burned out... had to reinforce my armies and let them rest.

by now i was plaing to ake the rest of gallia, only trouble was the distance that my legios wouldn`t be in their places in a few turns....
    so i took the sea route. founding tingis at gibraltar. i shiped some of my quintriremas out in the atlantic.

9 till 17AD last egypt i captured the rest of egypt, only one big fight near oxyrinchus whre i had to fight of the rests of egypts grand army.

11 to 15 AD gallic i conquered the rest of gallia. with my shiped troups it was no deal to finaly get them of the continent. their troops were really low by now... when compared to my first war with them .... mybe 4 riders and 5 footsoldiers and in the first war there were about 50 units only near my just conquered cities.

19AD dictator perpetuus.. i am way late on reserach! problem ... the civil wars they took 5 truns and i can`t finance a research within this time....

also had not much gold stocked for it.

23AD cpatured petra, no losses 1 turn

43 till 47AD Galatia no deal at all....

47 AD captured the 2 briton cities at the bretangne, now all of gallia is mine.

all in all:

i`m a lil late on conquering.... still havent seen pontus or dacia... also not persia....
    my research is way late..... that civil war time "loss of money, while research at 12turns" problem is just to expensive for 5 turns....

the gallic, germanic syrian and egyptian troops are outnumbering.....
    but you can manage in avoiding an assoult at one of your cities with all their forces...
    i usually take out some of their troups and then just pray that my citie will be safe, because if i did so they alomst never attackt the city itself.

the conquering and defending of gallia is heavy... due to the long marching routs... and the eques are no good in fighting the strong babarian footunits for their less HPs.

trade to sardinia the baleares corsica and crete! i need it :)

i think for an experienced player RFRE should be fun and not to difficult.
    i`m just making to many stupid mistakes... so i àm always late on either conquering or research or both.... :mischief:

and how about some short rivers on islands or remote places.... water is essential for any living.... so to irrigate your fields should be possible even on sardinia or the baleares.

more servi, or a faber unit without maintainace... i need to improve my city resoces but having to less servi and an faber or legio option when it comes to my treury... its not going so good.

up till now, the strength of the AI is ok, its sometimes hard to win against the masses of troops.. but managable.

for now, i will restart, having ceasar in the begining AD and still not conquered pontus or at least the western part of it gives me the creeps....

i try to play historic since this scenario is so detailed on historic things
    its just a MUST!

so on to eprius again :)