Rise and fall release time?

I feel a little ill today
This feeling will grow slightly tomorrow but not be uncomfortable
By Wednesday my output and value at work will be deteriorating
Thursday around 5 am there is no way I will be good for anything beyond recovering in front of a PC for the next 2 days.

One suspects these are just symptoms of a different and longer lasting illness underneath.
This is not encouraged by my partner going to Thailand for 3 weeks on Wednesday.

Thursday around 5 am there is no way I will be good for anything beyond recovering in front of a PC for the next 2 days.

One suspects these are just symptoms of a different and longer lasting illness underneath.
This is not encouraged by my partner going to Thailand for 3 weeks on Wednesday.

All those scenarios that we can all think just to dip our hands to the expansion!
We shall all recover from all these come Thursday towards this weekend.

How convinent, it's rampant, numerous cases reported across the world.

Heh..... by Nubia.

My college has it's February mid-term literally next week so I will have the full weekend to enjoy it and not worry about college then the entire week too.

I took Thursday, Friday and Monday off so that gives me 5 days.

It should drop 11pm on Wednesday night for me so I'll probably be up pretty late playing as Scotland!

It has indeed been a rough week for me as well. Today I seem to be coming down with Watchthefalconheavylaunchitis. My with doctor told me that several day in Cocoa Beach would help but that it could evolve into One More Turn syndrome by Thursday. Symptoms include gazing up at the sky for long hours in between turns.

I work from home and my superiors don't track my day. I've been putting in extra time every day (including this past weekend) to get all my work that's scheduled for Thursday and Friday done ahead of time.

I'm not officially taking the days off, so I'm gambling that there won't be any special requests/emergencies.

I am very lucky, WFH and my boss says if there is no work, do not work. My typical day is about 3 hours long anyway but can stretch to 24 hours occasionally. No-one checks my work.
I have taken next week off but it is a mid term break with my partner away... just a shame I am starting to not feel well.

I'm going to be reaching SE Asia the day Rise and Fall is released....I'm not ordering it until I return to the states. :p

I took friday off from work, but because I'm an enterpreneur (don't know how to spell it!) I'm losing actual money for change to relax with Rise and Fall, some coffee and beer...

Sleep early tomorrow, Get up after midnight, play until noon, work, home, and play more. Just trying to finish my Nubian Culture game.

For me, Thursday will be occupied by a victory parade for the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles. I will be firmly ensconced at work (right by the parade route) and probably won't even get a chance to download until Friday night.

So I will be depending on all you Fanatics to give it a good go and throw up your comments!

Top Bottom