Rise and Fall Twitch Broadcast

Thorburne

Centurion
Good evening all,

It has been a while since I have been on here, I have been busy with school and all. I just wanted to pass on that I am going to start a Twitch broadcast of Rise and Fall very soon. My Twitch id is serious1977.

I am still working out the details of my schedule. I am aiming for every Friday at 9:30 or 10:00 (Eastern) until around Midnight. Over the next week, I may try to do a nightly run as I am on spring break this week. I am about to start a test broadcast to make sure that everything is working. For tonight, I am just going to pick up on a game I started in a previous test broadcast. I doubt that I will be too long. When I am ready for my official game, which I am hoping (if all goes well tonight) will be tomorrow at 9:30 pm (Eastern), I will be starting a new game with the goal of a domination victory (something I don't usually go for, but I figure it is an easy victory to achieve for my first game broadcast). I am thinking playing as Macedon for that game.

In any case, feel free to check it out. If you are online now, feel free to check out my broadcast which should go live in about 5 to 10 minutes from this post. Otherwise, you should be able to catch the replay shortly after. I'm no Quill (or any other number of broadcasters), but I hope to provide an entertaining, and maybe even rewarding experience. Hope to see you there...

Top Bottom