• Temperature: Temperate
  • Climate: Normal
  • Starting Time: 4000 BC
  • Land Type: Continents (Big)
  • Barbarian Settings: Sedentary
  • World Size: Standard
  • Leader Gender: Equal
  • Expansion Pack: None
I'm very bad at this game, which is why I'm playing on Chieftan. I will probably win a Time victory, or else get killed in war. So have fun reading!

Princess Elizabeth of England was now the queen, and was responsible for her country now. In her prayer, she was told to settle a city somewhere for her people to rest. She succeeded, and the city was named London.
Pic 1.PNG

Pleased with herself. Elizabeth rested. However, work was not over for her yet. Her trusty science advisior, Sid, walked in, with a large book.
Pic 2.PNG

Elizabeth: What is this, Sid?
Sid: This is a book filled with all the ideas we have yet to come up with. We may learn Bronze Working, Masonry, The Wheel, Warrior Code, Writing, and Ceremonial Burial. Of course, we have already mastered Pottery and Alphabet, my lady.
Elizabeth: Tell me about this...Ceremonial Burial.
Sid: Actually I recommend Bronze Working. With it, we can make protective armor and shield.
Elizabeth: Alright, dear. Let's hope for the best.

The workers went out to gain access to the Wheat nearby. The scouts went to find new lands, and ran into some barbarians. However, Elizabeth sweet-talked the leader of the Bulgar tribe to teach them the secrets of Masonry.
Pic 3.PNG

Later, the scouts could see a glimpse of enemy territory!
Pic 4.PNG

They quickly called Elizabeth over to pursuade the leader they were no threat.
Pic 5.PNG

The leader was also a queen--Cleopatra, she called herself. Her accent was not rusty like Elizabeth had expected, her voice was sweet and smooth, but the same time protective and dangerous. Cleopatra gave Elizabeth an uneasy smile as she walked in.

Cleopatra: Greetings. I, Cleopatra, greet you. This is Egypt, a wonderful land of beauty and charms. Who are you, and what are you doing here?
Elizabeth: Have no fear, for I am Elizabeth, queen of peace loving England. I would like to discuss trade.
Cleopatra: Ah, yes, trade. I know the secrets of Ceremonial Burial. What do you have to offer?
Pic 6.PNG

Elizabeth: I will give you Pottery for Ceremonial Burial. Will you accept this deal, Cleopatra?
Cleopatra: Indeed. Thank you.

Elizabeth and Cleopatra had spent the rest of the day on the border of Egypt, whispering little secrets to each other's ears. Cleopatra and Elizabeth then told each other everything they had promised to tell. As Cleopatra headed back to her city, Elizabeth waved goodbye. Elizabeth hoped their friendship would last for years to come...and that she could count on it to never break.

Top Bottom