Rise of Mankind 1.0.3

A bodily functions joke! I thought only teenagers and old people found those funny... I'm getting old! :D

Passable Mountains requires SDK changes.

Well I just Had to ask you know. :mischief:

@arkahor :lol:

Tonight is a Good night. David Gilmour in Concert in the DVD player and RoM1.03 EXtended on the computer. A cold Coke Cola to keep the adrenalin flowing and the eyes bright. A conquering I shall go! :woohoo:

@Afforess is :king: . Youve made my day. :goodjob:

JosEPh :spear:

My boss is a great fan of David Gilmour, and Pink Floyd for that matter. I'm only 31 - I'm old before my time! Break out the prune juice!

My oldest is 33, and the 2nd turns 29 in 10 days. The 3rd one turned 25 on the 12th and the 4th is 22 1/2 and just recently married. I already have 5 grandchildren and am hoping for more.

Now back On topic

Here is the Link http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49805/Rise of Mankind1.03.7z for those that happen to read this thread.

enjoy!

JosEPh

My oldest is 33, and the 2nd turns 29 in 10 days. The 3rd one turned 25 on the 12th and the 4th is 22 1/2 and just recently married. I already have 5 grandchildren and am hoping for more.

I have none (children) but my little brother became a great granddad last month!

Bringing this back up for those that want a trip down RoM memory lane or a simpler RoM game.

I hope the link still works.

JosEPh

Updated previous post with working links to both versions of RoM 1.03.

Enjoy. :)

JosEPh

Edit: Link now gone to Zappara's original 1.03.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49805/Rise of Mankind1.03.7z The Extended version created by Afforess for me.

Only dropbox link still works. The Original has had 1800+ D/L's since June 2010.

I couldn't get a count on the # of Extended 1.03 D/L's though. But since it's still active it must be get some hits.

Reposting Both together here at the end of the Thread as I wasn't the original poster and can't change the OP.

JosEPh (A Defender of the Original RoM. Before REV ate into it's heart :p )

2276 D/L's since June 2010. For zappara's original 1.03

41 this week alone.

Early RoM still lives on! :D

Extended is still being D/L'd too! I just don't know how many times. Aforress uploaded/worked on this one for me. (must give credit for good work) ;)

JosEPh :)

The Filefront link no longer works, FYI.

Also, I still get a raft of XML errors from the link that works.

Do you have another RoM version in your BtS/Mods folder?

If you do, remove it to someplace outside the Civ IV directory for safe keeping.

Then when you load RoM1.03 hold down the Shift key while the Mod is loading to clear the Cache of any data it stored for the Other RoM version.

Should play after that. I don't get any xml errors.

If after doing these things you still get xml errors could you please post some of them?

JosEPh :)

In post #49 and #51 only the dropbox link is still working.

Filefront/ Gamefront has dropped the other one. :(

JosEPh

RoM1.03 Ext. has been recently merged with K-Mod and the Project is called KROME. It's at version 0.85 with a Patch "B". jtanner28 started the project and has handed the reins over to Isabelxxx. Work is continuing and testers wanted.

Thread is here in the RoM forum.

JosEPh

Top Bottom