Rise of Mankind - Addons (by Jooyo)

Jooyo, I compiled my own Debug DLL with 1.14, and when I captured a city, it threw this error:

So I went and looked at CvGlobals.cpp and this appears to be the offending line of code:
Code:
{
	FAssert(eCultureLevelNum > -1);
	FAssert(eCultureLevelNum < GC.getNumCultureLevelInfos());
	return *(m_paCultureLevelInfo[eCultureLevelNum]);
}
Because it has to do with culture levels, I would bet that your extra radius mod is to blame.

However, I'm playing with 1.12 and I definitely have 3 Plot Radius mod in. I'm playing just fine and even captured four cities so far (18 civs Earth map by Jeelen, updated by Zappara).

Do you mean that between 1.12 and 1.17, he changed something about that?

However, I'm playing with 1.12 and I definitely have 3 Plot Radius mod in. I'm playing just fine and even captured four cities so far (18 civs Earth map by Jeelen, updated by Zappara).

FYI, 1.12 crashes for me.

I am developer of software and quite comfortable with C, I'd be happy to take a debug version and see what I can find, Jooyo.

Hi Jooyo,
I am using yours modmods and with ROM 2.71 flying spaceships cause crash (dll error) when loading RoM. I know that it isnt upadated to 2.7 or 2.71 but it has worked just fine all earlier RoM versions including 2.7.

Can you update it or give some help? I hate those fusion ships that doesnt fly;)!

Sorry, but I don't have time to make any changes in mods and I can't attach any files, but I'll do it on sunday and maybe'll fix at least this capture city bug :)

So I went and looked at CvGlobals.cpp and this appears to be the offending line of code:
Code:
{
	FAssert(eCultureLevelNum > -1);
	FAssert(eCultureLevelNum < GC.getNumCultureLevelInfos());
	return *(m_paCultureLevelInfo[eCultureLevelNum]);
}
Because it has to do with culture levels, I would bet that your extra radius mod is to blame.

I'll check is this file changed in v1.13 and 1.17 and BTW thanks for debuging :)

yes I have changed some functions for optimizing.

Hi Jooyo,
I am using yours modmods and with ROM 2.71 flying spaceships cause crash (dll error) when loading RoM. I know that it isnt upadated to 2.7 or 2.71 but it has worked just fine all earlier RoM versions including 2.7.

Can you update it or give some help? I hate those fusion ships that doesnt fly;)!

I'm going to make this modmod soon :)

Jooyo, any chance that you have the sources to CoreDLL 1.12?

Yes, I have sources from all CoreDLL versions :)

I posted this in the RoM bug thread. I'll post it here as well because I am not sure what is causing the issue. I am crashing at a certain year in my game. I only have Jooyo's mod installed. From the log:

Code:
sys.path = ['..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\email', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\encodings', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\build', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\colourchooser', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\editor', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\floatcanvas', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\masked', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\mixins', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\ogl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py\\tests', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed\\src-images', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM']

sys.modules = {'zipimport': <module 'zipimport' (built-in)>, 'signal': <module 'signal' (built-in)>, '__builtin__': <module '__builtin__' (built-in)>, 'sys': <module 'sys' (built-in)>, '__main__': <module '__main__' (built-in)>, 'exceptions': <module 'exceptions' (built-in)>, 'CvPythonExtensions': <module 'CvPythonExtensions' (built-in)>}

sys.builtin_module_names = ('CvPythonExtensions', '__builtin__', '__main__', '_bisect', '_codecs', '_codecs_cn', '_codecs_hk', '_codecs_iso2022', '_codecs_jp', '_codecs_kr', '_codecs_tw', '_csv', '_heapq', '_hotshot', '_locale', '_multibytecodec', '_random', '_sre', '_subprocess', '_symtable', '_weakref', '_winreg', 'array', 'audioop', 'binascii', 'cPickle', 'cStringIO', 'cmath', 'collections', 'datetime', 'errno', 'exceptions', 'gc', 'imageop', 'imp', 'itertools', 'marshal', 'math', 'md5', 'mmap', 'msvcrt', 'nt', 'operator', 'parser', 'regex', 'rgbimg', 'sha', 'signal', 'strop', 'struct', 'sys', 'thread', 'time', 'xxsubtype', 'zipimport')
load_module CvEventInterface
load_module BugEventManager
load_module CvEventManager
load_module CvUtil
load_module traceback
load_module PyHelpers
load_module BugCore
load_module BugUtil
load_module time
load_module ColorUtil
19:31:31 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod RevDCM
load_module CvScreensInterface
load_module CvMainInterface
load_module ScreenInput
load_module CvScreenEnums
load_module GodsOfOld
load_module RevInstances
load_module CvConfigParser
load_module ConfigParser
load_module BugPath
load_module BugConfigTracker
load_module CvModName
19:31:31 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing search paths
load_module CvAltRoot
CvAltRoot import failed
load_module _winreg
19:31:31 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing modFolder
19:31:31 WARN : BugPath - replay not ready
load_module CvModFolder
19:31:31 DEBUG: BugPath - mod is Rise of Mankind
19:31:31 INFO : BugPath - adding ini file search path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind'
19:31:31 INFO : BugPath - adding asset file search path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Assets'
19:31:31 INFO : BugPath - adding asset file search path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets'
19:31:31 INFO : BugPath - adding asset file search path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets'
load_module BugOptions
load_module BugInit
load_module BugConfig
load_module xmllib
..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\xmllib.py:9: DeprecationWarning: The xmllib module is obsolete.  Use xml.sax instead.
load_module FontUtil
load_module InputUtil
load_module configobj
load_module __future__
load_module codecs
load_module validate
validate import failed
19:31:31 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod NJAGC
19:31:31 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Scores
19:31:31 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MainInterface
19:31:31 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CityScreen
load_module MonkeyTools
load_module AStarTools
19:31:31 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod PLE
load_module Scoreboard
load_module DealUtil
load_module PlayerUtil
load_module ReminderEventManager
load_module Popup
load_module SdToolKit
load_module cPickle
load_module autolog
19:31:31 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Autolog
19:31:31 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Reminder
load_module GGUtil
load_module GPUtil
load_module ProgressBarUtil
load_module RawYields
load_module CvTechChooser
load_module TechPrefs
19:31:31 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Advisors
load_module CvForeignAdvisor
load_module math
load_module CvExoticForeignAdvisor
load_module IconGrid_BUG
load_module DomPyHelpers
load_module TechTree
load_module AttitudeUtil
load_module FavoriteCivicDetector
load_module CvReligionScreen
load_module CvCorporationScreen
load_module CvCivicsScreen
load_module CvVictoryScreen
load_module TechUtil
load_module CvEspionageAdvisor
19:31:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BetterEspionage
load_module CvOptionsScreen
load_module CvReplayScreen
load_module CvHallOfFameScreen
load_module CvDanQuayle
load_module CvGameUtils
load_module zCivics
load_module RevDCM
load_module CvUnVictoryScreen
load_module CvDawnOfMan
load_module CvTechSplashScreen
load_module CvTopCivs
load_module random
load_module CvInfoScreen
load_module CvIntroMovieScreen
load_module CvVictoryMovieScreen
load_module CvWonderMovieScreen
load_module CvEraMovieScreen
load_module CvSpaceShipScreen
load_module SevoScreenEnums
load_module CvWorldBuilderScreen
load_module CvWorldBuilderDiplomacyScreen
load_module CvDebugTools
load_module CvDebugInfoScreen
load_module CvMapGeneratorUtil
load_module CvGFCScreen
load_module CvPopupInterface
load_module CvScreenUtilsInterface
load_module CvOverlayScreenUtils
load_module CvDotMapOverlayScreen
load_module CvStrategyOverlay
load_module SdToolkit
19:31:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod StrategyOverlay
load_module CvScreenUtils
load_module BugOptionsScreen
load_module BugErrorOptionsTab
load_module BugOptionsTab
19:31:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod TechWindow
init-ing world builder screen
load_module CvWBPopups
load_module CvCameraControls
load_module CvAdvisorUtils
load_module OOSLogger
load_module RevolutionInit
load_module RevDefs
load_module RevEvents
load_module RevData
load_module SdToolKitCustom
load_module RevUtils
load_module RevCivicsUtils
load_module BarbarianCiv
load_module AIAutoPlay
load_module ChangePlayer
load_module Revolution
load_module RebelTypes
load_module TextUtils
load_module Tester
load_module TechDiffusion
load_module StartAsMinors
load_module DynamicCivNames
load_module LeaderCivNames
19:31:32 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PreGameStart'
19:31:32 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'BeginActivePlayerTurn'
19:31:32 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'LanguageChanged'
19:31:32 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ResolutionChanged'
19:31:32 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PythonReloaded'
PY:Initializing Revolution Mod
19:31:32 DEBUG: BugInit - initializing...
19:31:32 DEBUG: BugInit - global context not ready
PY:OnInit
load_module CvAppInterface

Well, I guess my crashing is related to the capturing of cities. I'd assume that the computers were fighting initially and ended up crashing the game. Is there a temporary work around to fix this?

Edit: Confirmed it with a clean RoM install. No issues with capturing there, but with your modmod it crashes immediatly no matter the year. I have Vista x64, 4 gig RAM. Hope this helps.

Well, I guess my crashing is related to the capturing of cities. I'd assume that the computers were fighting initially and ended up crashing the game. Is there a temporary work around to fix this?

Edit: Confirmed it with a clean RoM install. No issues with capturing there, but with your modmod it crashes immediatly no matter the year. I have Vista x64, 4 gig RAM. Hope this helps.

I have this exact problem with your modmod. I also have Vista x64, 4gb RAM.

Same here, Vista 64 + 4gb ram

CTDs if I try to capture a city or if I don't an AI probably does it while its turn and it crashes my game the same way.

OK I'm back :) and now I can focus on fixing capture city crash. If I will success I will upload new patch late today.

EDIT
I have compared sources from 1.12 and 1.17 and thanks to os79's debug I have figured what causes crash (but this wasn't CvGlobals.cpp file ;)). I have tested new patch on win7 32bit and all works great. I have captured some cities without any crash (on 1.17 crashed)

Jooyo's Addons Pack v1.17-1.18 patch is available on first post :)

OK I'm back :) and now I can focus on fixing capture city crash. If I will success I will upload new patch late today.

EDIT
I have compared sources from 1.12 and 1.17 and thanks to os79's debug I have figured what causes crash (but this wasn't CvGlobals.cpp file ;)). I have tested new patch on win7 32bit and all works great. I have captured some cities without any crash (on 1.17 crashed)

Jooyo's Addons Pack v1.17-1.18 patch is available on first post :)

Great News! I just checked too, and I had no CTD.

Could you release your 1.18 sources? Thanks.

I will playtest it now and let you know what's up :D.

You are the man! :goodjob:

jooyoo, it seems 3-tile normal doesn't work with your latest fix. At least didn't work for me after applying the fix.

Great News! I just checked too, and I had no CTD.

Could you release your 1.18 sources? Thanks.

Of course, I can. I'll do this tommorow

If someone have any problems with new version, please let me know. :)

Next I'm going to add Pirate Mod (nearly complete), Global Warming Mod, and maybe some new attributes. Becouse this is big task I'll make beta versions first.

EDIT
jooyoo, it seems 3-tile normal doesn't work with your latest fix. At least didn't work for me after applying the fix.
I don't confirm this. All working good. Make sure you have copy "3plotradius - normal" to modules\jooyo\ and make sure (if you install any others mods) that you have in Modules\MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml:
Code:
this lines:
				<Module>
					<Directory>Jooyo</Directory>
					<bLoad>1</bLoad>
				</Module>

I don't confirm this. All working good.

3 Plot Radius is working great for me.

No crashes so far. But I had not captured a city yet so it is still a progress report :D.

3 plot radius is working for me also, I had just to turn modular loading on in the RoM ini. It seems that by default it is off with 2.71.

CoreDLL v1.18 + Sources is available in separate download below CoreDLL Addon section.

Awesome. I have to ask a favor. Could you include my changes as 1.19? Everything I have changed has been commented "Afforess" and then either "Flavored Civics" or "Vicinity Bonus." I also included updated schemas for everything I changed. Everything works and compiles with no errors, and works in game as well.

View attachment 222616

Hello,

I can confirm that when I captured the city in my game with your 1.18 gamecore, there was no crash! :D
:goodjob:

Top Bottom