Rise of Mankind First 100 and more

The first 100 :mad: is countered best with 100 :)

And the best defense against barbarians is units.

The first 100 :mad: is countered best with 100 :)

And the best defense against barbarians is units.

False, best defense against barbs is a giant wall around your whole territory lol.

Ag, AH, Mining, BW order dependent on resources. add hunting or fishing if necessary. Then archery if no horses or copper. pottery and writing for you economy. settle immediately productive cities first. 1.5 workers per city round up. never work unimproved tiles. don't cottage non riverside. get trade routes asap. it is free commerce and hooks up your anti-barb resources. Whip to finish workers and settlers. grow on warriors. Avoid stacking anger if possible.

Ag, AH, Mining, BW order dependent on resources. add hunting or fishing if necessary. Then archery if no horses or copper. pottery and writing for you economy. settle immediately productive cities first. 1.5 workers per city round up. never work unimproved tiles. don't cottage non riverside. get trade routes asap. it is free commerce and hooks up your anti-barb resources. Whip to finish workers and settlers. grow on warriors. Avoid stacking anger if possible.

How do i avoid anger and revolt instability with slavery? How much pop should my city have if i whip? what is AH ? lol

AH is animal husbandry.

Main way to avoid anger is to only whip once every 10 turns. Other options are to just not worry about let - the city grow and then do a big, multi-population whip to get rid of the angry citizen.

AH is animal husbandry.

Main way to avoid anger is to only whip once every 10 turns. Other options are to just not worry about let - the city grow and then do a big, multi-population whip to get rid of the angry citizen.

Isn't it bad tho that i loose population in terms of science? How do i make up for the loss of that?

Top Bottom