Rise of the Penguins

Would you play this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ceaser1345

Long live the Idiocracy!
Ive got a great idea for a civ3 mod, I got it when I was watching Futurama last night and it was about the tanker crashing on pluto, with the penguis, welll bender orders the penguins to attack all thats not black AND white. So after bender and the gang escape the penguins pick up laser guns and shot guns, load em, and that creepy music plays.
Civfanatics I give you,
RISE OF THE PENGUINS

I am alos in the proccess of making a Civ4 Beyond the Sword Rise of the Penguins, and thought it would be fun to make one for civ 3 conquests as well.

I will need new leaderheads, units, and resources. All who want to help please reply, as your help will be greatly apreciated.

I have gotten several units from the database such as a sealion, a blackbear, a shark for the brabarian civ, and a whale.

Need to have the leaderhead named Skipper, along with Kowalski, Rico, and Private.

Need to have the leaderhead named Skipper, along with Kowalski, Rico, and Private.

i can agree to that. Can you make leaderheads using there images and pictures from the movies with some minor altering?

i can agree to that. Can you make leaderheads using there images and pictures from the movies with some minor altering?

I am not a graphics guy. Check the Completed Mod Packs for the Leaderhead experts. However, be very careful about using anything from the movies. I would recommend using Tux, the Linux Penguin, as a starting point. There are plenty of images of him online.

Top Bottom