Rise of the Reichstag: A German IAAR

Thank you, everyone. Your advice really motivated me to keep going with this. And with that, I declare voting to be over.

I was almost finished writing an election recap. (On an iPad, mind you) Then Safari just decides to crash, losing all my progress. *sigh*

I was almost finished writing an election recap. (On an iPad, mind you) Then Safari just decides to crash, losing all my progress. *sigh*

That's happened to me. I feel for you.

It's even worse when you made an entire update that is like 20 images long :lol:

Updddate date date Updatedate date DAAAAATE!

Well, I'm away from home right now, so you'll have to wait a bit. I'm getting less and less time to do anything on the forums with school approaching so rapidly, and most of my remaining efforts are being pooled into my other story, but I'll try and get an update in sometime.

Well, I'm away from home right now, so you'll have to wait a bit. I'm getting less and less time to do anything on the forums with school approaching so rapidly, and most of my remaining efforts are being pooled into my other story, but I'll try and get an update in sometime.

Speaking of school, tomorrow is the first day of my last week of summer. :cry:

I've been in school for almost three weeks :lol: If you thought the stories were suffering now, just wait :lol:

It's funny that you got your long vacations now and not in the end of the year. Here is the opposite, because summer is at the end/beginning of the year

Oh Yeah! Well I've been in school for FIVE weeks!

Are those women's underwear in the corner??? :lol:

You mean in the down-left corner hanging from the *insert.name.of.that.thing.santa.is.relaxing.on* (Rede in portuguese)? Those are his gloves. If it isn't that I'm blind because I haven't seen anything like that.

My bad :p They are called Hammocks in English.

You mean in the down-left corner hanging from the *insert.name.of.that.thing.santa.is.relaxing.on* (Rede in portuguese)? Those are his gloves. If it isn't that I'm blind because I haven't seen anything like that.

YAY!!! MY CHILDHOOD ISN'T RUINED!!! Thank you Spirictum!

CK, I hate you and you aren't my friend anymore for nearly ruining my childhood. ;)

Well it scared me too tbh :lol:

Konrad Karling wins Reichstag election by a 60% majority

Votes:

Konrad: 3

Albrecht: 1

Leopold: 0

Jan: 1

Boleslav: 0

Recap:
When the votes were counted and the results tallied up, Konrad himself was shocked by the outcome. Whilst many chastised him for "double dipping", it was realized that he was the best candidate in the end. Other votes went toward the Piasts and Wettins, but the Polish and Saxon nobles refused to cooperate, leading to the lack of a major opponent for Konrad. This election also made history when further investigation found that record low turnouts were made with this year's election, and only about three-fourths of nobles were present. Leopold Babenberg was furious upon the results, calling the system "corrupt" and "unjust". Meanwhile, the Czech Přemyslids, having such little aristocratic representation in the Reichstag, once again found themselves in last place in the voting, garnering a measly 13 votes. As the Austrians and Czechs fumed, Konrad made a shocking announcement. After retelling his plans for his years as king, he announced that he had adopted a daughter. He told the Reichstag that her name was Emma, and that she was 9 years of age. Konrad went on to lay down his plans for an unbiased election, putting on the table the debate of gender equality.

Top Bottom