1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rising Sun II (now renamed Sengoku Monogatari), once again, needs your help.

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Homusubi, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Homusubi

Homusubi Lafcadio Hearn Wannabe

Hi, it's Homusubi again. Sincere apologies for my continued grovelling, but I really don't have a choice.

I'm redoing the Japan split again, as some of you might know. My ideas are discussed in more detail in the main thread for this on the Unreleased Mods forum. However, it might never see the light of day if I can't find people willing to help me with the coding. I initially managed to make an alliance with thecrazyscotsman, but it didn't work out in the end (although I hasten to add that this was in no way either of our fault, particularly not his).

If anyone is interested in splitting Japan into eleven (at least initially) once again, please tell me on the Unreleased thread. In return, I'll help you with/make for you any leaderheads, civilopedia, research, etc. that you need done for any civs you might want to work on yourself.