1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Rising Tide gifting Energy to allied player?

Discussion in 'CivBE - Multiplayer' started by doolar, Oct 10, 2015.

1. doolar

doolar Chieftain

Hello,

Me and my friend played alot of BE, and usually gift Energy to each other via the diplomacy window.

We can't find this function in Rising Tide. Is the ability to do so removed, or am I just not finding it?

2. CelJaded

CelJaded DENOUNCING!

The ability to share energy and strategic resources etc. with your teammates has been removed completely as part of the new diplomacy system.

Sadly, sending a trade route to a fellow player's city counts as an internal trade route so no strategic resource sharing there either.

3. doolar

doolar Chieftain

Thanks for clearing that up, a shame really. Hope they will sort this in a future patch.