Rising Tide gifting Energy to allied player?

doolar

Chieftain
Hello,

Me and my friend played alot of BE, and usually gift Energy to each other via the diplomacy window.

We can't find this function in Rising Tide. Is the ability to do so removed, or am I just not finding it?

Hello,

Me and my friend played alot of BE, and usually gift Energy to each other via the diplomacy window.

We can't find this function in Rising Tide. Is the ability to do so removed, or am I just not finding it?

The ability to share energy and strategic resources etc. with your teammates has been removed completely as part of the new diplomacy system.

Sadly, sending a trade route to a fellow player's city counts as an internal trade route so no strategic resource sharing there either.

The ability to share energy and strategic resources etc. with your teammates has been removed completely as part of the new diplomacy system.

Sadly, sending a trade route to a fellow player's city counts as an internal trade route so no strategic resource sharing there either.

Thanks for clearing that up, a shame really. Hope they will sort this in a future patch.

Top Bottom