RiskNES II - Most Everybody Dies

@Luckymoose - you are right unless you Israel-ify them. Israel was all swamps and desert and now is all green, because they value water and vegetation.

Symph is in one of the three states/provinces in NA that don't use DST (Sask, Arizona, Hawaii), making it SEEM like he is PT, but he is really MT.

Pah! Israelis weren't the only ones to inhabit a "barren wasteland" as some call it and make it prosper. Just look at Utah! :D

Retroactive deletion.

Retroactive deletion.

?

I own Siam.

Interesting start.

Spoiler evil lurker who comments on the game without joining :

Red is going to die.
Yellow has a fair chance.
Green has an interesting position; could swing either way.
Blue has a poor chance.
Black is going to bleed itself dry.
Orange will imitate Black, only more slowly.
Cyan has a fair chance.
White has excellent potential.

My money is on Yellow.

That's how it looks, anyway. Feel free to contradict me with your awesome skills. :p

Retroactive deletion.

Interesting start.

Spoiler evil lurker who comments on the game without joining :

Red is going to die.
Yellow has a fair chance.
Green has an interesting position; could swing either way.
Blue has a poor chance.
Black is going to bleed itself dry.
Orange will imitate Black, only more slowly.

My money is on Yellow.

That's how it looks, anyway. Feel free to contradict me with your awesome skills. :p

How original...:rolleyes:

I predicted my demise with my entry post. ;)

Retroactive deletion.

It was based on the starting map. Red doesn't stand a chance just given how the territories are allocated. Not your fault.

Meh...I'll do what I can. Upsets are known to happen. I can only hope I'm one of them.

Personally, the only placements that are remotely like what I'd do are Yellow (TerrisH) and Aqua (Lord_Iggy). I've got no clue what the rest of you are thinking. :p I guess there's some logic to Blue (Darkening's) movements given the mode of play though. White (Wubba's) is also interesting.

And Cyan, for that matter. I edited them in. White would be in a good position, but for those annoying other people.

Retroactive deletion.

Retroactive deletion.

Top Bottom