1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RiskNES III - Apex In Circle

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Symphony D., May 4, 2007.

1. Symphony D.

Symphony D. Chieftain

Retroactive deletion.

2. Symphony D.

Symphony D. Chieftain

Retroactive deletion.

3. Insane_Panda

Insane_Panda Chieftain

Black!

I, Insane_Panda , do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

If you do not copy this into your signup post and attach your name to where it says Insane_Panda I will not accept your joining. Do not sign up if you cannot fufill these conditions. Otherwise, first come, first serve. Preference is given to players not currently engaged in RiskNES2 unless empty slots remain afterwards.

4. Symphony D.

Symphony D. Chieftain

Retroactive deletion.

5. LightFang

LightFang "I'm the hero!"

I, LightFang, do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

The Red Army for me!

6. Niklas

Niklas Fully Functional GOTM Staff

I'll take first backup position, if you don't get 8 fresh.

I, Niklas, do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

I'll take whatever color no one else chooses in the case I'm accepted in the game, but of course Blue now holds a special place in my heart.

7. Kentharu

Kentharu Zebra Commander

I, Kentharu , do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

Green is fine

8. Symphony D.

Symphony D. Chieftain

Retroactive deletion.

9. Silver Steak

Silver Steak The Ghost of SS

Watching only...

10. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

I, Lord_Iggy, do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

I'll take Aqua, if possible. I was eliminated early from the last game, as you all know.

11. Grombar

Grombar Fire in the Hole

I, Grombar do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

I'll take Orange

Been a long while since ive played risk (board game version only) so I'll give this one a try. Bear with me the first couple turns as I get used to the rules and such!

12. North King

North King blech

If it were not for your contract thing, I would join. But, no.

13. Symphony D.

Symphony D. Chieftain

Retroactive deletion.

14. LightFang

LightFang "I'm the hero!"

Heh, I've only played the board game Risk, and only twice too.

So, um...bear with me, Symphony D, please. :p

15. Splime

Splime Regular Lurker

I, Splime, do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forfeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

Blue Army, signing on. If I can't be aqua, give me anything.

16. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Yeah, I really don't care about the colour. I'd just like to play.

17. Splime

Splime Regular Lurker

Oops, didn't notice you took aqua. I'll take blue then.

18. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

He seems to have put me on the backup list anyway...

I hope I get put ahead of Niklas on the people waiting. He's been able to play a lot more than me lately. :p

19. Symphony D.

Symphony D. Chieftain

Retroactive deletion.

20. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Yay! Thanks Sym.