RiskNES III - Apex In Circle

Wow. I was expecting to have to send another set of orders by now, but it looks otherwise...

Retroactive deletion.

Retroactive deletion.

Meh, both deployment and tactical were messed up. Yes, I realize I could have been clearer, and that I accidentally wrote 4 instead of 7 for the (superfluous) total. But still. :gripe:

I won't ask for a remake though, unless someone else also has problems with it. I just hope it won't be game breaking.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Symph! [party] ;)

rules said:
The number of reinforcements that may be placed into a specific territory cannot exceed the number of territories a player possesses directly connected to that territory, including that territory itself.
update said:
Yellow Army: Deployment - Could not place 3 Armies in South Africa due to placement restrictions.

North africa, Congo, South Africa...3...WTF?

edit: ...or does directly connected mean neighbor?

Retroactive deletion.

I wish all went well for me, this is being a rather difficult game overall(screwed up on inital placement)!

New question: how did white generate an army during combat phase?

assuming white did not lose any dice roll,

12 in Brazil, 11 attacks North Africa
11 in North Africa, 10 surges Congo
10 in Congo

So how come white has 11 in Congo?

Neither do I. Typo I presume?

lurker's comment: Just wanted to say I love the animated map! And i love the DEFCON style of it. And i want the black army to win, because i like black :cool:. Though judging from my Risk experiences it seems Iggy has the greatest chance now.

Retroactive deletion.

Retroactive deletion.

Top Bottom