rituals

zoommooz11

Warlord
In my current game (BTW, this mod is getting better and better) I just need to clarify a few things.

1. When deciding if a city meets the ritual founding criteria, is it for the plots that you have within your cultural borders, or is it for three plots in all directions?

2. Trying to discover the stone ritual, and in one city it is redded out, with 'you need 40% mountains or hill, and you have 40%', and in my other city, its also redded out with 'you need 40% mountains or hill, and you have 56%'.

Not quite understanding why I am not meeting the criteria in at least one of these?

Cheers

Edit: 3. Also, which religion is in effect, the dominate religion for your entire civ, or is it city specific dominate religion?

4. Does the founder benefits, give its bonus for your followers of this religion, or is it all followers (again cities or civ's-as above) of this religion?

Edit(2): Sorry, a couple of other questions in regard to the one with nature victory-

5. Do the two components mean a) (80%) of the world cover with forest/jungle, or 80% of the possible tiles? Ie desert not taken into this calculations?

b) the other one (average strength) Is this for all forested/jungle tiles existing? Or average strength for possible tiles, so an empty grassland would be 0 strength, and hence effect the average quite a bit?

6. If, by chance there were only two civs that were working towards one with nature with the other ten (huge map-12 players), cutting forests down and building improvements, would this mean that its much hard to achieve the one with nature victory? And, lastly if the one with nature thresholds are reached, I assume that the civ that contributed most (highest point total) gains the victory?

The ritual of stone requires that the city is surrounded by 40% land also. So, a hilly island could even be 100% hills/mountains, but still not be eligible. Are your cities mostly surrounded by water?

I've always assumed the requirements for rituals was based on three tiles out, with the ownership not mattering. At least it seems to me to be working that way.

Top Bottom